• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Super Street Fighter IV A.E.

Started by acewingz, December 22, 2010, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Probably, the easiest way to do it is asking the technician guy to take a look at TZ monitors.

iMagneto

The guys in Yifans wont listen.. don't give a shit.. don't even bother asking them again.~~~ just go down TZ

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: iMagneto on April 21, 2011, 11:43:33 PM
The guys in Yifans wont listen.. don't give a shit.. don't even bother asking them again.~~~ just go down TZ

But TZ doesn't have many nice girls around :( That's a big problem.......

Elixir

The morbidly obese kid at Yifans doesn't want to listen or talk to anyone. I don't get his problem.

I have never been TZ though, I don't know where it is. If someone can find out the TV model numbers though that would be nice.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: iMagneto on April 21, 2011, 11:43:33 PM

Wait you guys aren't asking the coin changing guys are you? You have to talk to the technicians. There are only two guys that do this.

samurai black

yeah the change guys are only good for getting a refund if a machine eats your credit

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea those guys aren't technicians. No point talking to them about a machine being broken. Its like going up to a bus driver and asking him to come and fix your broken gas main.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

Fuckin eh. They're good for a grunt if you wanna break your $10 note.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

originaljulz

I dunno, why do they give them? Personally I prefer a nice "hello" but I guess that's not in their everyday vocabulary.

iMagneto

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 22, 2011, 07:24:57 AM
Wait you guys aren't asking the coin changing guys are you? You have to talk to the technicians. There are only two guys that do this.

those guys there dont really give a crap about the lag ... they only care of people who are noobs just inserting the coins & having fun. ~ Yifans is a great place of arcades but i decided to move better to TZ

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on April 22, 2011, 03:11:57 AM
But TZ doesn't have many nice girls around :( That's a big problem.......

We can still go there and play something else and stare at them too =)

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: iMagneto on April 22, 2011, 11:51:53 PM
We can still go there and play something else and stare at them too =)

You pervert !!!

originaljulz

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 22, 2011, 08:29:59 PM
Lucky you've got Timezone then. You can put all those bad memories behind you.

Yeh feels pretty good going to the arcade that actually tries to support NZism.

nztauranga

Gg's Crazy! @ Tz friday nite. I didnt know that was u ibuki trapn me til smoof said who u were. Lol i was getn angus. Shame on me. Haha . I was using hakan, guile, zangief.
-work to live not live to work-><>

ErlKing2

the AE patch is coming on 7th June