• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NEOGEO Station PSN list

Started by ROCOABC, December 24, 2010, 10:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Metal Slug xx2 or some shit is mean. I got it on my psp. My neices play it all the time. You can get mint guns on it. The gun the shoots electicity and blasts everyone on screen is dope.

I want the good KOF games too. Just so i can mash on it though. Wouldn't waste my time getting seriously into it lol. XBOX wins in that debate  :'(
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Bro Metal Slug is the shit. I've clocked every one from Metal Slug to Metal Slug 6.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

gunsmoke

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on January 13, 2011, 03:30:46 PM
I like metal slug.  I used to play that heaps on my PSP.  Metal Slug 2 was my favorite.  I liked killing zombies and driving the tanks.

Metal Slug3 is the best man.....a lot  of different mission 10% close to super mario ...... :P

u like driving the tank ? u should download Iphone version man... ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

gunsmoke

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on December 24, 2010, 11:12:33 AM
Why dont you just get KOF98UM that was released earlier this year?

They have? On PS3 online? i thought they only have on PS3 Japanese account and you have to have Japanese some sort of credit card to buy ( that's wot Hiroshi say )

LN

If you want to play samsho graeme, get chor ggpo rolling and I'll play it forever (well, 5sp anyway) :)
There is no knowledge that is not power

gunsmoke

Quote from: geneterror on December 24, 2010, 11:18:46 AM
Yeah I have it on PS2, it's awesome but would prefer to play on TE sticks and of course I can't play the PS2 version online :(

I need to con Richard into coming round to my place for some KOF, he's the only other one I know apart from Ben Gunsmoke that might be keen :'(

And of course our friend Steve king kong punch , Lenny , Cha , Bill , Richard as well  and donno who else playing....apart from all china yifan player only play old kof 2002 and 98  ::)

Brian Yeaaaaaa..

gunsmoke

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 13, 2011, 03:35:58 PM
Metal Slug xx2 or some shit is mean. I got it on my psp. My neices play it all the time. You can get mint guns on it. The gun the shoots electicity and blasts everyone on screen is dope.

I want the good KOF games too. Just so i can mash on it though. Wouldn't waste my time getting seriously into it lol. XBOX wins in that debate  :'(

KOF Is da shit bro...i donno how to express bro....let say 1st time i play kof 98 um or 2002 um is so hard and i feel this game is boring . Once you know how to play man this game is da bond lol....cannot compare to Street fighter .

I mean Street fighter is beast on Capcom

KOF is beast on SNK ..... 8)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: gunsmoke on January 14, 2011, 08:21:50 AM
Once you know how to play man this game is da bond lol....cannot compare to Street fighter .

Ben, you might just be my favourite person in the whole damn world.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 14, 2011, 09:14:17 AM
Ben, you might just be my favourite person in the whole damn world.

hahahha hell Ya Bond = Who r u ? Bond James Bond / Jason Borne / Birry Bond  lol......not Boom or woteva...BOND

U feel me lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

ROCOABC

Btw Gunsmoke, awesome Mighty Final Fight Haggar avatar.

True about KoF.  Pretty much like learning any fighters, put the time in and reap the rewards.  BUT KoF is so much more rewarding once you get the game.  Even a simple combo like Jumping D->B -> Fowrard+A xx DM feels increbily satisfying.

Although I still can't get Geese pretzel (Rising Storm) DM out consistantly.