• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Blazblue level up jam at my place these holidays...

Started by geneterror, December 26, 2010, 09:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

So from the interest in the Blazblue thread I'm keen to get together and level up and swap some strats offline. Talked to Suzannah and this is the deal.

We can jam at my place on later in the week this coming week or the week after so possible dates are 29/30/31st Dec or 5/6/7th Jan. Starting at around 12-1pm and wrapping up around 7 or 8pm. Same deal as last time I had a jam here I can't fit more than about 10 people in the apartment so I'll make a list of who's coming, I'll put down the people that said they were keen in the other thread.

First in first served, if I have your name down and you can't make it let me know and I will update the list in case somebody else wants to come.
1 Alan
2 Stu
3 Lenny
4 Weeazey
5 Gino
6 Julz
7 Caleb
8 U-Man (another assumption, let me know if you can't make it bro but I though you might be psyched for this)
9 spot held for Mason/Flash
10 Graeme/geneterror!

That's it for now unless one/some of these people pull out for some reason,

If someone really want's to come and we are out of room  or one person turning up relies on somebody giving them a lift I might be able to bump myself down the list one and make room for one more but would prefer to keep it to 10 including myself.

Lenny offered to bring a lagless monitor (and xbox plus a copy of the game?) for one setup so we just need to make sure we have some Xbox sticks. I have the PS3 and copy of the game + DLC plus I have 2xTEs for PS3, but we might need a spare PS3 stick on the day. Obviously I have one decent TV here alreay but it's not COMPLETELY lagless, the lag is very minimal but if anyone want's to offer a second lagless monitor feel free ;)
I have a PS2 hooked up to a CRT and two Namcos for people to play CvS2, 3S, Guilty Gear, Darkstalkers etc between rounds of Blazblue

We need to agree on a date so post up your preferences here and we can try and sort a date that suits us all, preferably in the next day or two so it's not last minute for those that have to drive from Hamilton ;).

8)

I'm looking forward to trying my new Bang on actual people :P
KOW 2011

massi4h

Oh I'm keen man, just not sure if my family are gonna go camping on one of those dates which might happen.

Flash

I'll be keen if i can catch a ride with alan,stu or gino.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

originaljulz

I'm pretty easy with dates, whichever one it is I'ma prob move stuff around just to make it.

Gonna pull what Weazy always seems to do lol, and ask if anyone is willing to give me a ride. I'll pay for some gas.

PS I'll link Caleb to the thread so he can see for himself. (He doesn't check NZism regularly enough to read this lol.)
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

madaxe munkee

Lol Thanks Julian.

Oh I am most certainly in. Can't think of anything that would get in the way around that time, so it'll be top priority lol. Thanks Geneterror. Noel will be more than ready I imagine. Since I now have the game :D
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

yay i made the cut. Banging.

I like those dates. Gives me enough time to train up on my char specific combo's and shit.

I better not get owned. This is gonna be real good. Cheers Graeme. Uman!!!! Better tell boss wife importan meeting can't be missed mate.

edit: Oh yer shot for the reminders Julz. I might need a ride lol. But if i don't have to bring my stick i could probably just bus my ass there. Where you stay Julz? Suss us out a ride bra.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

Well you're the only one that's had a preference so far so either 5, 6 or 7th Feb then, unless whoever is the driver for the Hams crew can't do one of those days I guess.
Suits me as I go back to work on the 10th and it will be a good blowout for the end of my holiday ;D
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

I'm good for any of those days.  I will just change my work days for it.  Make it the fifth I guess.  Saturdays are easy.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

I live in Te Atatu South Weazy brah.

And if it's Saturday, the busses are always shit.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Rorooze

I might be keen, depending if I get the game not long after new year. Otherwise no point, gotta get some training mode in before I start beasting on you all.

BTW, Feb 6, ain't you double booking? OOSH that'd be dog house shit right there bro.

samurai black

hahaha yeah, might wanna rethink that feb 6 offer bro  :D

geneterror

Yeah I meant Jan haha, shouldn't type things out so early in the morning. 29/30/31st Dec or 5/6/7th Jan. God knows how I got a whole month ahead of myself :P.
KOW 2011

LN

I'm pretty good with either, although I'd probably prefer the earlier date.
There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

Lenny if we did it this week, Thurs or Fri would you still be in Auckland? Want to accomadate you and Alan as much as possible as everyone else seems to be able to make it whenever.
KOW 2011