• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Blazblue level up jam at my place these holidays...

Started by geneterror, December 26, 2010, 09:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Nah Im going away tomorrow night.  Wont be back till next monday.

Keen for next sat though.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Rorooze

5/6/7 of Jan is wed/thur/fri, no saturday :p I'm working, so no go for me! I'll just pop round some other time Graeme :D

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

im going away tommorow night also and back friday night (the 7th) be keen for anything after the 7th as im on holiday untill the 14th of jan .
if i cant make this id be keen to just shoot over someother time for some games graeme

chur !!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer the other dates were better bro!!

These ones are too early. New Years eve? Please no.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CaptainHook

If there ends up being an empty slot, i could be keen to come around just to get an idea of the game and see
if i like it and wanna play..
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

geneterror

Alright well I'm gonna say maybe we should do it Sat the 8th if the Hamilton guys can do that day? Let eveyone get New Years outta the way. It's all good with me as that's the last Saturday of my holiday so would be keen for mad games!

For those that don't know this is where I live:
http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2c+20+Charlotte+Street,+Eden+Terrace,+Auckland&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=47.90433,114.169922&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=2c%2F20+Charlotte+St,+Eden+Terrace+1021,+Auckland&z=17

Might help you guys out west organise a way in.
KOW 2011

massi4h

Oh fuck that was december and january lol. Well I don't think I can do anytime this month, but 5th/6th/7th Jan should be alright depending on what time you wanna do it. Start summer school on the 6th.... :( But at least that means I can play SSF4AE every day. Of course gaming has nothing to do with why I've failed lots of papers and I'm in summer school.

LN

Maybe some of us could catch up before ny? My gf will be back by the 8th and we'll want to do stuff while we both have holidays...
There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

Well do you guys want to come up this Thurs/Friday? Have a mini jam, then you guys could try and make it up on the 8th as well but it won't be such a big deal if you can't?
Won't be able to have quite as many people (hence the mini jam) but if you guys want to come up then maybe Julz and Caleb want to grab Weazzey to head over because it looks like Lenny and Euan will be away.
I don't mind doing it twice, the more offline practice I can get while I'm off for two weeks the better.
KOW 2011

originaljulz

I should be keen for that. I think Caleb should be too, if he has nothing on. I don't think he does lol. I'll ask again.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

madaxe munkee

Thursday sounds great to me, yeah sure I'll come twice if you'll have me lol. I really don't have enough to do with myself nowadays lol. And I can also never spend enough time playing Blazblue. There's no getting bored of that game for me, I'm telling you.

Totally looking forward to it! I'll say though that really my plan was just to bus in, since I have spare rides on my card anyway.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

originaljulz

Bus looks inconvenient. I have nfi which one to catch and where to get off etc. It looks like there's some train stations that look convenient though...

massi4h

8th sounds good man. Hopefully I buy the game by then lol.

stereomonkey

Back at work on the 8th so this Thursday would be nice.  Working this Friday which is stink as well.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

originaljulz

So we're def on for a mini jam this Thursday, yeh Graeme? I'm down. So's Caleb. Lol.

We'll prob bus, but if you find a ride hook us up Weazy lolol. As customary, we'll pitch in for gas.