• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Blazblue level up jam at my place these holidays...

Started by geneterror, December 26, 2010, 09:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 28, 2010, 07:53:47 AM
Back at work on the 8th so this Thursday would be nice.  Working this Friday which is stink as well.
Alright bro well can you get in touch with Alan and see if he wants to do Thurs?
KOW 2011

St1gnate

you got any good sites for this game ? trying to find some any help

madaxe munkee

Better get the game soon Mason. Only gonna have so much holidays lol. And yes, we shall bus unless we can get a ride somehow. In any case, getting there isn't going to be a problem. Thursday should be lots of fun.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

Lennysaurus

I just get the bus to where Ponsonby Road  meets K Road and walk to Graeme's from there.  Only like a 15-20 minute walk.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

madaxe munkee

Also Graeme, Julian's gonna be over my place tomorrow night. I'll add you on psn, and if you want some online matches just ask lol. Same goes for anyone else who wants to play some Blaybloos before tomorrow. We'll have to start making a habit out of this lol.

And easy walk = marvellous.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

originaljulz

Ehh ever since I started uni my definition of an easy walk is nothing over 7 minutes.

Gone are the days of hour long uphill walks home from high school in shitty leather school shoes.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Taku

is there room for one (maybe two) more for 30th (at this point in time,is tommorow)? if so can i jump in plz  :) ill be bringing a te stick for ps3 and ill try and convince my mate to let me borrow his jap copy of CS (which means no makoto or valky) if you need it
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

geneterror

Alright just talked to Gino and at least 2/3 of the Hamilton guys are confirmed. 11am-12 noon until 6 or 7pm at my place, basically whenever Suzannah gets hungry and I kick all you dicks out so we can eat ;)

So Julz and Caleb you're confirmed.

Taku, you and a friend are welcome. We shouldn't need any more gear I have enough stuff for one PS3 setup and the Hamiltons guys are bringing an Xbox, sticks and hopefully Stu can bring his lagless monitor.

That leaves room for one more, Weazzy? C'mon bro jump on that bus and lets jam.
KOW 2011

Taku

I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

geneterror

Alright well it's all over the place. Hamilton just pulled out :'( See you guys some other time soon I hope.

So I have a TV, PS3 and two TE sticks with BB:CS set up!

I have a second TV, it's not completely lagless but it will do for tomorrow. I also have a second PS3 here so we just need two more PS3 sticks and a copy of the game. So Taku if your offer of a PS3 stick still stands can you bring that, also Caleb could you bring your stick?

So that means we have room for a couple of more people tomorrow if anyones interested?
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

farrrk Rats bro. I can't make tomorow. It's new years eve eve.

Wish i could be there to share all my BB:CS knowledge haha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

All good bro, still probably have another jam next week if you keen.

ggs last night by the way. Sorry I was falling asleep at the end of our set which is why I switched to Tsubaki for the last couple. You nearly perfected me in that Bang mirror because I was on autopilot just mashing A and dropping all my combos :-[
I suck so bad with Tager :'(

You have got good fast though bro, keen for more 8) ;D
KOW 2011

madaxe munkee

Lol oh well I don't actually have my stick at the moment ><. I lent it to a friend while I waited for CS, and then he disappeared on holiday antics right before I got it lol. So yeah, Julian might be able to bring his. And if somehow I get mine before tomorrow, I'll bring it too k.

I also have my copy of CS to bring as well, if you happen to need it.

We main Noel Vermillion.

geneterror

Yeah bring your copy of CS please. I will update my other PS3 and put the DLC chars on it later today.
KOW 2011