• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Blazblue level up jam at my place these holidays...

Started by geneterror, December 26, 2010, 09:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Yeah fuck, Kevin's gonna be unstoppable. Bitch.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

ErlKing2

Currently rank of Hazama is only lower than noel and makoto

samurai black

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 09, 2011, 03:49:41 PM
You just saw the Bang goes the weazal and thought fuck that.

that and i wasnt gonna be tough like jack and cop a hiding all day trying to play. saving that shit for marvel :D

madaxe munkee

Quote from: originaljulz on January 09, 2011, 07:08:40 PM
As for Arc taking top characters and nerfing the shit out of them, how does that explain taking Hazama, a middle tier character and leaving him as like, the third to bottom character?

That is exactly what happened to Noel. And I reckon it's still early to see how the tier list is shaping up, but it does look like Haz's damage is down ><. I've also heard that Arakune is S+ and may be banned in tournaments, but well. All the news on this stuff is all over the place, so I trust none of it.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 09, 2011, 11:58:59 PM
that and i wasnt gonna be tough like jack and cop a hiding all day trying to play. saving that shit for marvel :D

HAha. Funny how after every game he was like ' i demand a rematch'.

ErlKing can you post the tier list for bbcs 2 bro?

Yer i saw that somewhere too Caleb. THat Arakune is SS tier lmfao. He is mine i say. All mine.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 10, 2011, 01:38:25 AM
HAha. Funny how after every game he was like ' i demand a rematch'.

ErlKing can you post the tier list for bbcs 2 bro?

Yer i saw that somewhere too Caleb. THat Arakune is SS tier lmfao. He is mine i say. All mine.

there are only some personal opinions for the character ranking. Japanese people dont have a common view at this stage.

名ç,,¡ã—さã,":2011/01/09(æ—¥) 13:44:26 ID:c.JXqvJ.O
ã"のã,¹ãƒ¬ã®æ,,è¦‹ã§å¤šã,,æ,,Ÿã˜ãªã®ãŒ

ノã,¨ãƒ«=最強糞ã,­ãƒ£ãƒ©ã€€
(noel = the most shit character) 

マã,³ãƒˆã€ãƒã,¶ãƒžã€ã,¸ãƒ³=å¼·ã,­ãƒ£ãƒ©ã€€
(makoto, hazama, jin =  strong character) 

賛否両論=ã,¢ãƒ©ã,¯ãƒã€ã,«ãƒ«ãƒ«ã€ã,¿ã,ªã,«ã,«ã€ãƒ¬ã,¤ãƒã,§ãƒ«ã€ãƒ,,バã,­ã€ãƒ—ラチナ、ラムダ 
(Having different opinions = Arakune, Carl, Taokaka, Rachel, Tsubaki, Platinum, Lamda)

他は普通
(Others = so-so)

for another person:
名ç,,¡ã—さã,":2011/01/09(æ—¥) 12:42:23 ID:ZHqp85scO
S.マã,³ãƒˆã€ã,¸ãƒ³ã€ãƒã,¶ãƒžã€ãƒ¬ã,¤ãƒã,§ãƒ« (S= Makoto, Jin, Hazama, Rachel)
A.ã,¿ã,ªã,«ã,«ã€ãƒŽã,¨ãƒ«ã€ã,¢ãƒ©ã,¯ãƒã€ã,«ãƒ«ãƒ«ã€ãƒ©ãƒ ãƒ€  (A = Taokaka, Noel, Arakune, Carl, Lamda)

and another one:
名ç,,¡ã—さã,":2011/01/09(æ—¥) 01:34:41 ID:3SbEGaZE0
S マã,³ãƒˆã€ã,¸ãƒ³ã€ãƒã,¶ãƒž (S= Makoto, Jin, Hazama)
A レã,¤ãƒã,§ãƒ«ã€ãƒŽã,¨ãƒ«ã€ã,¢ãƒ©ã,¯ãƒã€ã,«ãƒ«ãƒ«ã€Î›ã€Î¼ã€ãƒ,,バã,­ (A = Rachel, Noel, Arakune, Carl, Lamda, Mu, Tsubaki)
B ã,¿ã,ªã,«ã,«ã€ãƒ©ã,°ãƒŠã€ãƒ©ã,¤ãƒã€ãƒ—ラチナ、バンã,°ã€ãƒ´ã,¡ãƒ«ã,±ãƒ³ã€ãƒã,¯ãƒ¡ãƒ³ã€ãƒ†ã,¤ã,¬ãƒ¼ (Taokaka, Ragna, Litchi, Platinum, Bang, Valkenhye, Hakumen, Tager)

btw I saw someone on that thread said that Tsujikawa, the champion of BBCS, Tougeki 2011, thinks Bang is the weakest lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more burning Bang.

Oh well I wanted to play Hazama anyway lol.

edit: Bro how did he win Tougeki 2011 lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

LN

What's interesting about Makoto's placing in CS2 is that she didn't even change much. Fundamentally the same char. What was a mid-to-high tier char in CS1 becomes S tier in CS2 simply because of the top tier from CS1 getting nerfed.

And yeah, Arakune still has the ridiculous 9000+ dmg curse loops in CS2. If you saw NorCalInstall yesterday you will realise how bullshit it is in the hands of a good player.

Oh yeah and Valk gets the shaft too, hah!
There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

ggs on Saturday everyone. Enjoyed playing KOF98:UM, gutted 2002 didn't work I'm gonna have to look into that. I have forgotten EVERYTHING in KOFXI :-[

Still lovin' the Blazblue, feels like we've all leveled up a bit now but we have a long way to go. Lol at everyone beating up on Jack before he gets a copy of the game and starts wasting us all. Props to weazzyefff for hammering it out and levelling up so fast in this game, told you it wouldn't be long bro haha.
KOW 2011

ErlKing2

Quote from: LN on January 10, 2011, 07:45:51 AM
What's interesting about Makoto's placing in CS2 is that she didn't even change much. Fundamentally the same char. What was a mid-to-high tier char in CS1 becomes S tier in CS2 simply because of the top tier from CS1 getting nerfed.

And yeah, Arakune still has the ridiculous 9000+ dmg curse loops in CS2. If you saw NorCalInstall yesterday you will realise how bullshit it is in the hands of a good player.

Oh yeah and Valk gets the shaft too, hah!

hum? I think it was the BBCS version yesterday.
Arakune can only deal huge damage by starting with JC and D bugs.