• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

So what's the deal? Is this SSF4 only or are we doing BB:CS as well?
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Both, but bear in mind this part of rorys original post.

QuoteIt is not clear at this stage if the new games will also have double elimination brackets, like SSF4, or if we will be providing something else, like round robin, single elimination brackets or casual setups.

Basically, this will depend on numbers from week to week. Obviously, the more regulars we have, the more we can invest in BB in terms of time/setups etc.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Chur Bill that's exactly what I was looking for.

BB players you better step up, I don't want to turn up every fortnight for nothing :P
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on January 25, 2011, 11:57:27 AM
Chur Bill that's exactly what I was looking for.

BB players you better step up, I don't want to turn up every fortnight for nothing :P

I shall play in this ranbat!  I will be mercilessly slaughtered as I have not played for a while except for a couple of hours the other night.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Rorooze

If anyone wants to play BB:CS they just need to make sure someone brings PS3 sticks and a copy of the game in case we forget to bring one. We will definitely be happy to put on a setup for it from 7 till 10 if the demand is there (say, 4 people). As long as people bring the gear, we'll run the setup. :D

geneterror

KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Someone hook us up with a ride and i'll bring my stick.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

originaljulz

Yaaaaaaaaay BB. Like Graeme said, BB players better get on their shit and come. If you don't show your support for the game at things like this, then you can't complain when they cut BB out of tournaments and stuff right?

Don't be a hermit.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Hydro

karizzma

Gonna try my hardest, but Im pretty busy playing MvC3

scribble

Will try to make this one also. Might be iffy though. Got my olds coming to stay and they will probably wanna hit the piss instead hahaha

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko