• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

And make sure we have an HDMI to DVI for the BB:CS setup :P
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on January 28, 2011, 03:57:04 PM
And make sure we have an HDMI to DVI for the BB:CS setup :P

Name and shame I say!

Giga has a spare HDMI to DVI cable which we can use, as I have brought one of my spare component cables.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on January 28, 2011, 02:56:32 PM
You're always welcome to catcgh the train in stay at my place the night.  You'd just have to convince the whip that you aren't out getting yo skeez on with all the young fillies.

In other news.... RANBATS TONIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTT!!!!!!!!!! GET HYPE YOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Bro, how do you get to the ranbats? I should catch a ride with you nextime. I could get to yours and back no sweat.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

GG to everyone tonight, Especially Josh, Jack, Eru and Simon excellent advice and observations.

Yay as for making the grand final, but stink as for getting smashed by the power of Jack's Akuma in said final.
Props to Rory and crew for the well organized session. Can't wait for the next one.

IR U IM B IL E

These ranbats just keep getting better. GGs Lenny, Bill and James - welcome back. Congrats to Electric for winning the MvC3 draw. It was great to see alot of new blood and the splitting up of the brackets was an awesome idea. Congrats to Jack and TommyHamonical for winning their respective bracket finals.
Already geared up for the next one.

Now, back to the lab...
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I'm really pleased with it. Fucking awesome turnout. REALLY happy with the bracket splitting. That made shit hype as. Hope you guys took your Livewire flyers. Thats 5% off all games FOREVER. GG's boys. GG's to Eru for backdashing into U1. You should've just given me the match there bro. Bad form. But nevermind. You can improve on your etiquette for next time. GG's rumble. Always fun.

Good shit to the first timers as well. Hope to see you boys more and more.

Best ranbats yet. By far.

If only we knew where our beast laminated brackets are...
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on January 28, 2011, 08:12:09 PM
Bro, how do you get to the ranbats? I should catch a ride with you nextime. I could get to yours and back no sweat.

I just bus in and out Weazzey.  I sold my car cause I never used it.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on January 29, 2011, 12:52:39 AM
I just bus in and out Weazzey.  I sold my car cause I never used it.
Oh tru guttered. The only reason i don't come is cos i hate catching the fucking bus. It's not even that hard i'm just super lazy.  Plus i dont wana get too famous one staging it. I'll save that for when Uni start.

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 28, 2011, 03:17:49 PM
One night after Ranbats we should just have a mean as piss up at Euans place. He could train in for ranbats then someone could give him a ride back and we all get smashed and sleep on his floor.
Bro, this master plan needs to be put in action.

And Jacks Akuma still smashing niggaz lol. Don't let him get seeded at the nats boys. A random gdkl T.Hawk might knock him out in the pools!

WHo went to play BB?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

ranbats was pretty rad last night. liked my games vs andys akuma best, since they were prob my own games of the night where i sat down and focused.

kungs singing the transformers theme did not help my other game, even if it was super awesome :D

oh and ben and the sexy hulk stick :O

oh and shot sol for the hosting of 5 hours of black and white marvel, cvs2 and kof 98 and XI :D

Rorooze

That went well, shot to TommyHarmonic and Dave for getting promoted to the top tier. Smoof got demoted. Electric won the copy of MVC3, shot :)

Neal

GGs to NZTauranga last night and congrats to the winners. I've got a lot more practice to do... :(

The Tekken casuals were kind of (laggy) fun, and a good way to nurse my wounds after getting smoked at SF.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

GGs to everyone i played (except jack haha). Hmm was NOT on form last night but oh well, getting my xbox back from the dead so can practice more. cheeeya soon to be NUMBER ONE ON RANKED BIZNATCH 8)
pringles

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

fark yeah ranbats was dope

AND YUSS PROMOTED NYIGARRR

big ups to tommy for being so beast. I really enjoyed our matches bro...cant wait for next ranbats.....

zeah zeah top tier bitchezzz...haha

and biggie ups to bill and smoof for doing part of transformers the movie, the o.g cartoon one...smoof is va for cup and bill for hotrod haha

and awesome antiscrub tactics from ben...haha churmeke

lol at smoof moneymatch record turning to poos.....haha

looks like TZ practice until i get an xbox haha

but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for not letting me win the raffle BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The New Generation Clockw0rk

JackSmash

GGs all.

James, I know Rose cant really do much about the vortex, but i think that you just need more experience against Akuma. Try putting what we discussed into play, i think that it will definitely help you out against him.

Good to see everyone leveling up so much. Especially Dave and Tommy. I think the 2 brackets system worked very well, nice work as always Rory! Shot for the ride there and to Simon for the ride home :)

boo Sol boo. My Yang wants revenge against cheap Honda on Monday.