• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

GG to everyone.

Really liked how the new system is working with the tier and promotion/demotion. Where were the laminated brackets we usually have? Was cool seeing all the new faces as well.

Special GG to SOL, Lenny and James. James you really put me on notice with that Rose of yours crushing me into the ground. Clearly I need more training but cheers for the games.

Gratz to Eru (Not Really) for winning MvC3 and to the organizer team... Great first Ranbat.

TommyHarmonical

GG's everybody,
It was a cool night. Its been a while since Ive come out of hiding and looks like my lab practice is finally starting to show :) Cool idea with the brackets, now I can always brag about winning a sf tourney at least once in my life. Only way it would ever happen, lol.
Great games Dave, the room sure seemed to get a lot hotter for our finals, or maybee I was just nervous as hell :-[ Those matches were uber close and you really seemed to adapt from our earlier battle, could have gone either way. Special thanks to those watching our finals for making it hype as, It was cool to hear people react to our play, and really gave it a high pressure atmosphere. Like an evo for scrubs ;D
Shot to Roryus and Bill for making it happen, To Jack for the nice things you had to say and for not wasting me tooo bad! lol, I remember you not demoning me on a couple of silly frantic jump ins of mine. Was almost offended :-\
Shout outs to the rest of you guys too, one name at a time, cool event, peace

Oh and sorry to James for showing up with your character and showing you how to win a tourney :-* JJ, your rose is super dope, enjoyed watching you play and took in a few things to. Sorry for borrowing your harlot, as you two appeared to have been exclusive before I came back

Rorooze

I haven't seen the laminated brackets since Christmas Damager, and I wasn't the one to take them home either :O Lenny didn't have them cause he boosted early to get to work, so they're either at Giga or Bill has them but doesn't remember that he does :o

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I looked everywhere they would be in my house. Theyre not in my car. If i took them, I sure as shit can't remember where in Gods name those fuckers are. Ill keep looking though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

electric

Had a great time guys - definitely liking the idea of the double bracket.

Thanks heaps to the guys who are fronting for my copy of MVC3 - and thanks heaps to Nate for preordering it for me before hand lol
GG's to Bill (not gonna lie, I deserved to lose simply for the backdash catching Rolling Thunder) Lenny (your Scrubly is coming along well) Jack the fucking beast and Hydro the other fucking beast.

Keen as for the next one :D
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

St1gnate

GGS everyone, tier bracket is cool for promoting goals in the respect of not gettin beasted. Congrat eru on the win haha man i new once it was confirmed paid in full something like this would happen. Lenny after all your words i went home a cried lol. Look forward to the next one (will bring my new stick)

goku_kakarot77

GG's to all the peeps i played, this was my first ranbits and im new to the scene, but now this gives me more motivation on what i need to work on , and i enjoyed playing all my matches the people over there a soo good,man that richard guy has an amazing ryu gg , i had to keep it lame when playing him lol, but over all was fantastic ill def be there again and hopefully improve every ranbit, but i have to admit two of the t.e sticks where pretty laggy when it came to dashing, might just bring my own next time

peace bro's

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: goku_kakarot77 on January 30, 2011, 04:00:43 PM
two of the t.e sticks where pretty laggy when it came to dashing, might just bring my own next time

Ill rape you if you talk about my stick like that again. Dont think I wont.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

Rorooze

If one stick was lagging then all of them were lagging, because all the TE sticks are the same :/ Feel free to bring your own though!

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: Rorooze on January 30, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
If one stick was lagging then all of them were lagging, because all the TE sticks are the same :/ Feel free to bring your own though!

yeah i will bring my own , and no this one i am talking about a few people noticed the same issue with it, maybe its been bashed around by birry wong too much lolol,

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 30, 2011, 04:13:41 PM
Ill rape you if you talk about my stick like that again. Dont think I wont.

have a shave kannnnttt!!! i think u should take the plastic off the joystick though

Rorooze

Next ranbats is on the 11th of February btw :D MVC3 drops a week afterwards, then after that we have another ranbats which will definitely have MVC3 running :)

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Rorooze on January 30, 2011, 06:42:13 PM

They do all lag.

TE has 1/4 frame of lag.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA