• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

.....well if you really are going to turn up at 9-30pm

then I guess I can really really really really really really come and play casuals with you KUNG :P
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Pinolicious

Quote from: Lennysaurus on February 09, 2011, 12:18:22 PM
So I can't make it to the Ranbats this Friday, but I will be turning up at Giga at about 9-30PM.

You guys should come and play casuals with me.  You really really really really should come and play casuals afterwards.  Like really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really should play some casuals after.

I like where this is going...
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im working until 11 so I won't be there either. I will be turning up at giga when I finish though. I have a feeling these will be really really really really really really really really really good casuals.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

Despite it being only casuals, for some reason I'm feeling really really really really really really really really really really really really really jealous.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Neal

Quote from: Rorooze on February 07, 2011, 08:34:52 AM
While I'm here, are the Tekken players going to be coming again this week? If so I'm sure we can arrange a tekken setup that isn't on a laggy 50 inch TV. Need at least 4 of you guys to make it worthwhile though so please post here and let us know so we can arrange an extra monitor. Were you guys playing it on PS3 last time and do we need extra sticks?

I'll assume the BB:CS guys will also be attending and we can probably get HF going on an Xbox so you guys can get some practise in for the tournament the following week.

We got spot prizes, so come along. GET HYPE YO.

I'm probably going to come along, not sure about any other Tekken players though. I'm not too fussed about a Tekken set-up, unless there are a few more peeps that want to play. I'm just there to level up my SF really.

Rorooze

The spot prizes are going to be really really really really really really really really cool too!

Lennysaurus

Oh yeah that reminds me!

Big ups to Timezone who have given us some spot prizes to hand out at this Ranbats!!!!

Be there for your chance to score stuff!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

nztauranga

Quote from: Rorooze on February 09, 2011, 02:17:24 PM
The spot prizes are going to be really really really really really really really really cool too!
really?
-work to live not live to work-><>

geneterror

really really really really really really really really cool
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Rorooze on February 09, 2011, 02:17:24 PM

Ay? What are they bro?

Quote from: Lennysaurus on February 09, 2011, 02:36:16 PM
Oh yeah that reminds me!

Big ups to Timezone who have given us some spot prizes to hand out at this Ranbats!!!!

Be there for your chance to score stuff!

Oh true TZ. Must be TZ cards or something. I got offered $50 card by the owner ages ago and said 'no thanks, never there'. Just like when you do good as in an interview and get teh job then your like '  no thanks, can't be fucked working' haha.

I would be keen. But i gotta save my money for MvC3. And i still gotta get a loan for it too. I must be the brokest cunt on this forum haha.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

You were offered something free and didn't take it?  You coulda had some deazal money from that if ya sold it hahaha
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CaptainHook

Turns down free stuff and complains he's broke. Weazzy is awesome. LOL.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha bro, it was only a $50 timezone card. I couldn't redeem it or anything obviously. If someone ask me if i want Diezal i would jizz on the moon.

I'm not poor. I'm po. I couldn't afford the o-r. Big L reast in peace.

Nah but what' s the spot prizes? No reason to keep ot a secerte, hushs hush.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Spot prizes aren't going to be SF ranbats entrants only is it :/
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Nah, all cool people could potentially get one.

So either way Julz, youre off the hook.

OHHHHHHHHH SICK BURN. SHAAAAAME

But seriously im not too sure. Rory is going to be running it this week since Lenny and I are both working. He will do with them what he pleases I imagine.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.