• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Prizes go to whoever can do the most spots I'd imagine - expect Weazzy to clean sweep that shit
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Rorooze

Yeah everyone is eligible.

Ranbats tomorrow btw :O

geneterror

Quote from: electric on February 10, 2011, 08:33:26 AM
Prizes go to whoever can do the most spots I'd imagine - expect Weazzy to clean sweep that shit
Please, Weazzy got nothin' on me. I couldn't even give him any for free last time he was at my place :P
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Flash

Quote from: geneterror on February 10, 2011, 09:09:01 AM
Please, Weazzy got nothin' on me. I couldn't even give him any for free last time he was at my place :P

Yea bro weazzy poses hard was trying to score last time i was up weazzy jumps on the phone and starts talking to this guy he hasn't seen in 5 years they had a good old time catching up. Lucky i had heaps of booze and weazzy on the phone was cracking me up.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Flash on February 10, 2011, 09:14:32 AM
Yea bro weazzy poses hard was trying to score last time i was up weazzy jumps on the phone and starts talking to this guy he hasn't seen in 5 years they had a good old time catching up. Lucky i had heaps of booze and weazzy on the phone was cracking me up.

Bro i can't even remember that shit. I was pretty hawsd. But i'm sure i woulda been hella down that night. I'm actualy sure it woulda been my idea bro.

Quote from: geneterror on February 10, 2011, 09:09:01 AM

That was in my i'm tryin to quit stage. I think it lasted 5 days haha.

But to stay on topic, can i get in for free cos it's my first time this year. Or cos it's my first time in ages?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Flash

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 10, 2011, 11:01:48 AM
Bro i can't even remember that shit. I was pretty hawsd. But i'm sure i woulda been hella down that night. I'm actualy sure it woulda been my idea bro.

Yea bro it was your idea you just got me hype for it. Don't touch it anymore havn't had any for a couple months since i gave up.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Rorooze

Sorry weazzy no freebies, only completely new people get to come for free! Can't really let you in for free but charge everyone else.

BTW guys, looking at running 4 to 5 setups this week, one BB:CS setup, a hyper fighting setup (so you guys can practice for the tournament on wednesday) and the rest SSF4. So please bring sticks. We got PS3 sticks covered but need xbox sticks.

We'll be running a BB:CS bracket as well, maybe even HF if the demand is there?

massi4h

Yeah I think HF bracket would be a good idea. But once Lenny arrives force everyone except me to play more tournament matches.

Rorooze

BTW mason are you bringing your usual gear?

We'll run a bracket for HF if we get 8 people who want to enter it. When you guys come to pay rego let me know if you wanna play HF so we know from the get go how many people are keen.

massi4h

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha algud Rory. I was (kinda) joking lol.

Damn Ranbats sounds so cool this week. I''m mad jelly.

I would come if someone gave me aride. But i know nobody has car and they all bus lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

massi4h

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yup g.

I'm gonna be stuck in town all day tomorrow.Waht time does this start? And is anyone keen to get hawsd in town before this?

Hmmm. It says 6. But i'm sure i went there at 7  last time.

Rorooze

fuck it is hot at giga. where the fuck did the air con go. retarded.

thanks hook for running sf2 hf, julz for running some bb:cs, hydro for keeping an eye on the setups down the back. the help was definitely appreciated.

good to see some more new players around, hopefully we'll see you all again. Just remember no booze is allowed at Giga.

Also please don't jump on the casuals if you haven't been knocked out of the brackets, there is almost nothing more frustrating than calling your name out for a game then having to leave a setup unused while you finish your game. Running brackets for several games at the same time probably didn't help, don't think we'll be doing it again. Ben, hopefully you do well at this tournament on Wednesday :)

Next ranbats we'll be jamming MVC3 and SSF4, undecided whether we'll run a bracket for MVC3 on the first night.