• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GadGong

Quote from: Rorooze on February 11, 2011, 11:06:15 PM
fuck it is hot at giga. where the fuck did the air con go. retarded.

thanks hook for running sf2 hf, julz for running some bb:cs, hydro for keeping an eye on the setups down the back. the help was definitely appreciated.

good to see some more new players around, hopefully we'll see you all again. Just remember no booze is allowed at Giga.

Also please don't jump on the casuals if you haven't been knocked out of the brackets, there is almost nothing more frustrating than calling your name out for a game then having to leave a setup unused while you finish your game. Running brackets for several games at the same time probably didn't help, don't think we'll be doing it again. Ben, hopefully you do well at this tournament on Wednesday :)

Next ranbats we'll be jamming MVC3 and SSF4, undecided whether we'll run a bracket for MVC3 on the first night.

Yes it is hot but i had a really gud time tho.
Thx everybody i will try 2 go there 4 fun nxt time if i am free. U guys all gud!
M.SICK Audio Production Studio.
Mail:msickstudio@gmail.com
Web:http://msick.webs.com/
PH/FAX:09-8203966

We make ur voice beautiful!

CrazyMobius

Yeah awesome ranbats tonight. Good to play some HF. Sol your Zangief is pretty mean. Also GGS to unbeliever - deadly Sim.

CaptainHook

Yeah way too hot.

Ben was saying he may not even goto the HF thing now. WTF? Just go Ben you kung. Even if you're not as fully trained as you want to be
you should go. Sol should do really well too.

Thanks for running the event again Rory. Nice work on getting the spreadsheet mostly automated!

Is MVC3 worth buying just so i can see if i like it? Seems like everyone will be focussing on that so ranbats will be boring if i dont..
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Rorooze

CaptainHook

I can't really tell from one or two games if i like something...

I still don't like SSF4. :P
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Nick4now

Quote from: CaptainHook on February 11, 2011, 11:44:24 PM
Ben was saying he may not even goto the HF thing now. WTF? Just go Ben you kung. Even if you're not as fully trained as you want to be
you should go. Sol should do really well too.

Oh what the fuck Ben just go! I'm confident you'll do well, hell I'm keen to spar with you some more to get you prepared just hit me up when you want me on! Might even pop over to Redtie's place sometime so you can play against the both of us for training  ;D

And yes Sol should really do well. I won't be happy if he doesn't since he knocked me outta the Damager   :P

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

nztauranga

"Double Marvel!! What does this mean??" Cheers Len and team for the jam..loads of fun! The sf2hf was mad..keen for sum more jam sessions, against the Mad Guile player i lost to.
-work to live not live to work-><>

originaljulz

Yeah Giga was hot as shit today. No idea why I thought it was a good idea to wear jeans.

Ben should go to the HF tourney thing so all of those guys don't think we're a bunch of pussies if no one from NZism shows up, after all that talk on the other thread.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

weyden

Quote from: Rorooze on February 11, 2011, 11:06:15 PM
Just remember no booze is allowed at Giga.

My bad was wasted as, but kept it mostly down on the street, shot weazzy for tricking me into spewing, bitch didnt even finish yo drink haha.
Was a mean jam, good meeting alot of yous will catch yous at the arcade of the next jams.

HyperViper NZ

massi4h

GGs guys was the best ranbats yet. I won SSF4 and landed Astrals on everyone in BB lol.

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I have to give the Taranaki guys props for

A) Turning up. Good shit guys considering youve only been in Auckland a week.

B) Being drunker than Weazzy.

B is a pretty impressive feat tbh.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Yeah thanks Sakura player guy who's name I can't remember :( for the free Bourbon. He was like I've had enough you can have my last one and I was like OK. Then Weazzy comes out and goes wanna split a box and he was like KEEN. LOL.

Oh yeah and cheers Simon and Hook for the HF tips. Sad that no-one watched me and James' final for SSF4, so much stupid shit happened. I wanna see that Viper though man. I wasn't trying to call her out cause I'm confident I'll win cause I'm definitely not I just love high level viper.