• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Shot Mason for taking the #1 spot. Though it sucks to be second for the second ranbat in a row haha. Your Sakura is crispy awesome. I promise some scrubby Viper next time bro lol.

Shouts to everyone I played, especially brother Rumble & Mason, tense as matches. GGs hard.

Good to see Lenny too, and Rory/Hook you both did a great job on the organisation bros, I'm happy to help out more should you need it in the future. :D

Onto the next one :D

Nick4now

Quote from: weyden on February 12, 2011, 01:49:14 AM
My bad was wasted as, but kept it mostly down on the street, shot weazzy for tricking me into spewing, bitch didnt even finish yo drink haha.
Was a mean jam, good meeting alot of yous will catch yous at the arcade of the next jams.

Typical Weazzy, finish your drinks kung!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

IR U IM B IL E

Another awesome night. Congrats to Mason and my brother for winning their brackets. Will upload match videos some time today. I didnt record the top tier grand finals as I was busy having some casuals with Sol (damn u lol). GGs to Mike, James and Jack. A bit disappointed with how my execution was after reviewing my matches. I noticed I missed a hell of alot of shit. I guess at least its something I can work on.

Good to see the new guys, especially GadGong. Mean as Blanka!

Also thanks Lenny/Rory for the tz card.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

fluxcore

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 12, 2011, 09:02:39 AM
Will upload match videos some time today.

If you want to upload some good ones to the NZvidsm u2b channel, pm me for the details. Thanks for taking the vids!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

GadGong

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on February 12, 2011, 09:02:39 AM
Another awesome night. Congrats to Mason and my brother for winning their brackets. Will upload match videos some time today. I didnt record the top tier grand finals as I was busy having some casuals with Sol (damn u lol). GGs to Mike, James and Jack. A bit disappointed with how my execution was after reviewing my matches. I noticed I missed a hell of alot of shit. I guess at least its something I can work on.

Good to see the new guys, especially GadGong. Mean as Blanka!

Also thanks Lenny/Rory for the tz card.

Thank u bro, did i plyed wif u last nite tho? lol
M.SICK Audio Production Studio.
Mail:msickstudio@gmail.com
Web:http://msick.webs.com/
PH/FAX:09-8203966

We make ur voice beautiful!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro, cool meeting you Naki boys. I'm gonna come everyranbat if you's are gonna drink. Drinking is my no. 1 hobby haha. That's why i miss all the ranbats haha.

Bro, you need to sharpen up mate. 'G, we'll skull our drinks on 3 aight?' 1.2.3..........hahahahahahahah shame kung. I still finished it. Just finished it in turtle mode as i can't afford to spew my food lol.

Bro, the heat was making me feel really fucked ay. I just wanted to throw my game against jack after my marathon of games is was not healthy. I wanted to forfeit the final between me and Kevin in BB for the same reason. And he would of tottaly demolish me aswell. But felt i had to respect him and play. I feel sorry for him cos he's in his own tier rank in that game hahaaha.

Mason you keeeint, ben practicing ay. First game you won cos i was like wtf? you said you can't play cunt. Your like me know the meanest combo but don't know matchup. I'm just lucky Bang combo take way more haha.

Congrats on your win in ssf4 Mason. Sorry i played scrubby against you, was abit tips ay naamean. Fcuk your combo exhebition on me was awesome though lol.

How did i not get spot prize. Got wasted. Made top 4 in ssf4, made final in BB. Best masher in marvel. talked heaps of shit about gay HF. Made naki boy spew.  And still no prize. kefe.

Fuck am still drunk.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

LN

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 12, 2011, 02:27:18 PM

How did i not get spot prize.

Quotetalked heaps of shit about gay HF.

Answered your own fucking question there mate! Showed that you're a scrub!
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hahah yer damn it. I need to show self control. You shoulda seen when i called MvC3 a noob game. you could cut the tension in the room with a knife.....if that's how you say it. I never scare.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Unbeliever

Awesome ranbats last night, ggs to everyone I played, props to Rory for running things. Can't wait for next ranbats when MvC3 will be played there for the first time.  ;)

goku_kakarot77

man i had fun too lastnight shot to the sakura player and his mate for the drink. man i hear u kat's played mvc3 lastnight? was so bumped out i could not stay till the end cause my girl was on my case again lololol she is anti video games to the core  >:( . but overall had so much fun, and man i gotta find a way to get closer to dahlsim casue rumbles bro had a mean dahlsim, shit not a good match up for guile at all. GG's man

pece

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

Nah that's not even out yet man. We all just crowded around Rory's laptop and watched Youtube videos.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

waza

man the heat in giga was intense im 99% sure that was the reason i lost to you gadgong lol ggs i really dont like blanka aye.
shoulda just toughed it out and used fuerte! that was pretty scubby on my part.

quite disappointed i lost to another sim other than unbelievers , mustve been the heat once again... :D

Rorooze

so went out to my car this morning and it saw that it got keyed last night (passengers not drivers side). fucking rat shit.

samurai black

btw, how much credit was on the TZ card spot prize?

and can i transfer it to my existing one ???