• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

IR U IM B IL E

Quote from: GadGong on February 12, 2011, 12:55:16 PM
Thank u bro, did i plyed wif u last nite tho? lol

Nah I was just watching your games. What a beast.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

CrazyMobius

Quote from: waza on February 12, 2011, 06:05:17 PM
man the heat in giga was intense im 99% sure that was the reason i lost to you gadgong lol ggs i really dont like blanka aye.
shoulda just toughed it out and used fuerte! that was pretty scubby on my part.

quite disappointed i lost to another sim other than unbelievers , mustve been the heat once again... :D

If that was me then yeah you deserved to win that. Your Fuerte is tight. That match was just full of random mistakes I think.

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on February 12, 2011, 04:49:13 PM
MVC3? Nah of course not. Its not even out yet.

oh that guy that told me lol was prob just taking the piss , i thought so but i belived him for some weird reason

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro, how come theres no points this ranbat season?

And can you put up who's in what tier rank?

I'm just interested.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

I've put up the top tier list, if you're not in it then there is only one other tier you can be in :p

electric

Quote from: Rorooze on February 15, 2011, 12:21:48 PM
I've put up the top tier list, if you're not in it then there is only one other tier you can be in :p

Wicked - with that in mind, does that mean you can make a bracket now ? or is that a no go until people are confirmed attending/entering ? I think I just answered this question for myself, so feel free to ignore it
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

Rorooze

You answered your own question :)

That's why we are doing prepayment for First Blood 2011 though, so we can write the brackets before the tournament starts which means we don't waste time paying for venue and setups while writing brackets up, we can just rock up at 11:30 and start playing. Also so we can gauge how many people are coming so we don't write up a 16 man bracket then have to swap to a 32 man bracket to accomodate 5 extra people (happened for BB:CS at Xmas damager).

MVC3 will be at the next ranbats, how we're going to run it is still under discussion. Info to come.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

And you Kungs need to get your first blood prepayments in. We have like 4 people pre-registered atm. Just posting in the thread doesnt actually mean diddly-squat unless you pre-pay.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Yeah which is why I haven't posted yet. I'll try pay at next ranbats. Or else am I able to prepay at ranbats on the 11th?

Rorooze

There are no ranbats on the 11th because First Blood is on the 12th.

massi4h

geneterror

I'm hype for this weeks ranbats! Lookin' forward to getting my ass handed to me in MvC3 8)

Keen to see what everyones come up for MvC3 after 1 week.
KOW 2011

zos'la

i spent 30 mins on it and threw it aside lol... -.-
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.