• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Lennysaurus on February 26, 2011, 09:01:37 AM
BOW TO YOUR CHAMPION!!!! I SAID BOW DAMMIT!!!!!!

In other news, My MVC3 got a huge scratch in it and wont work now... sad pandas...

go to any video shop like video ezy etc , $5 for them to remove scratches , will come up mint as
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

ranbats was fun, even if it took forever.

and cheers darren for the lift :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Oh also!

Big ups to the guys that brought their gear and do so EVERY week.  Much appreciated!

TommyHarmonic and Weyden? (The Naki dude that uses a pad) were recipients of the $10-00 Timezone cards!  Tommy for bringing his gear, and Naki dude for his sick MVC3 play!  His matches were really hype.

Keep practicing guys!  First Blood in 2 weeks.  Might organise something for next weekend on Friday for us all to have a jam.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

ggs everyone except for lenny cos he was mean to me on ssf4 :'( :'(

but yeah the dude using x23 really showed me the gaps i needa fix with arthur, and yes his combos were the sickness, even if i was on the end of a few of them :'(

big ups to sol with mad chris rushdown/hsien ko hype matches haha

ALSO

good to finally see mr xpunch back on the scene...lazy dudley combos haha

practising for firstblood now.......bye  :-* ;)

also

niggaz dont need to be growing no rats tail...not looking at anyone :P
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Hydro

Man yeah Sol's Chris - Hsien - Hulk team was styling. Pity he got fully randomed out by X-factored Sentinel in a couple games, so bullshit.

HyperViper NZ

So am i playing with the big boys next time since i won the low tier bracket thing for ssf4?

[8-----D] Toots

If you guys wanna get pissed just drink outside giga or something. You do understand how liquor licenses work and the potential fine that giga could receive if you were caught drinking?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's to all the boys.

I like SOL's team. I can respect that awesome team.

Shot for peacing me out with cool shit i didn't know Mason. I respect that. And i learned alot from you too. First time i learned something from someone at ranbats and not the internet.

Fuck Lenny and his shit fucking rage building team. But i can honestly respect that. Cos it's built from chars i woulda never picked in a million years. Someone shoulda honestly taped that. I wanted to see what i looked like when i was getting trolled out. Bet it was pretty funny.

edit: And Mason. How the fuck do you always drop Sent combo's?

And I need to learn to snapback in matchups like Lenny and Phoenix. Also need to learn to block stuff like Masons drones and X23 crossups and drones and Akuma's teleport. Which i stole straight after i saw you do it lol.. So basic yet i never thought of it. Going for stupid crossup tatsu's haha.

Dave keeeint. Why you playa hate the rats tail g. Was pullin me mint ass trim in town that night nucka. Wait till it's ninetails g, you'll be mad jelly beechy ass hoe neggaa. And your Guile's got reading glasses g. Niga gets NO PLAY!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Quote from: HyperViper NZ on February 26, 2011, 02:40:01 PM
they should so permit alcohol at ranbats
You wanna pay for Giga to get a liquor license?

By the way next time I see you drinking out of a DB can or any other alcohol can (like last night) I will throw you out myself, understand? Don't fuck it up for the rest of us.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: HyperViper NZ on February 26, 2011, 02:40:01 PM
So am i playing with the big boys next time since i won the low tier bracket thing for ssf4?
they should so permit alcohol at ranbats

Yea you are. Ive only just got home. I'll have a sleep and then sort out some thread updates.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

weyden

shame Hypershitface, you need to be a good boy and drink outside like I did last night.

haha weazy I had to snap back the ugly bitches you were pulling in.

HyperViper NZ

Quote from: geneterror on February 26, 2011, 03:20:59 PM
You wanna pay for Giga to get a liquor license?

By the way next time I see you drinking out of a DB can or any other alcohol can (like last night) I will throw you out myself, understand? Don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

Yeah chill man, I get it. You weren't impressed.