• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperViper NZ

Quote from: weyden on February 26, 2011, 04:22:13 PM
shame Hypershitface, you need to be a good boy and drink outside like I did last night.

haha weazy I had to snap back the ugly bitches you were pulling in.

:'(
i sowwy

originaljulz

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on February 26, 2011, 02:54:41 PM
If you guys wanna get pissed just drink outside giga or something. You do understand how liquor licenses work and the potential fine that giga could receive if you were caught drinking?

Seems like we are always going through this lol. Drinking outside first doesn't seem like that hard of a concept to me xD
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

Weazzy the Sent combos I was dropping were mostly anti air S combos which timing is usually very strict or impossible. I did drop some normal ones under level 3 xf as well but that's cause I was going for too many hits and since he's heaps faster you gotta adjust.

Also I don't think I used him outside of DHCs and assists the whole tournament except against Lenny and maybe Ben lol.

Nick4now

Yeah don't rely Weazzy on getting girls, he's always got the Diezal Goggles on.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Flash

Quote from: Nick4now on February 26, 2011, 04:35:55 PM
Yeah don't rely Weazzy on getting girls, he's always got the Diezal Goggles on.

Hard bro i had to snap him back myself when we were drinking, he started trying to give me hugs and make it look like wresling the night before the damager. I'm sure he was trying to wrestle me to the bedroom.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...................   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Flash is in his own world. He got too excited he got to play his PSN idol IRL. Try stay on topic ay homo.

That was a rhetoric question Mason. I know why you were dropping your combo's. It WAS cos you were going for too many hits. I could see you were at the right hight for combo's every time. It's probably cos you never get to use Sent haha. Fuck X23 is pretty crazzy.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

goku_kakarot77

looks like it took forever this time, im more than happy to bring my console and stick next time just let me know, i can bring hyper fighting and third strike too if anyone wanna play thoses

weyden

So the next one is in a month? Will be massive marvel improvements by then. We will have internet next week so can finally get online and play you guys more cant wait, im sick of playing arcade mode over and over haha.

massi4h

Yeah should be in 4 weeks. First Blood is in 2 weeks though obviously.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

online is kinda kaka tbh , fun for a fuckaround tho
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

There needs to be a patch with the following quick messages -

FUCK OFF CUNT!

BULL FUCKING SHIT!

OWNED BEEEEEICHH!!

YE AINT KNOW!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Would be nice to run this shit at a bar where people can get their beer on. But Giga is what we've got atm. A lot of us have been drinking at Giga and been told off for it. I sure as hell have. The new guys didnt know, now they do. End of issue as far as im concerned.

In other news

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea someone should've told you, Weazzy likes his ladys rough and masculine.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pinolicious

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on February 27, 2011, 06:22:42 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea someone should've told you, Weazzy likes his ladys rough and masculine.

With Rat's tails.

Bill, what's that website for that tourney bracket?  Shit was cool.  I wanna look at it, see what else it can do, see if numbers matter (in terms of the games won, points thing), maybe it'll give some more cool stats/titles at the end of it.  Maybe next time, lol...
<PSN> Kriselda