• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Pinolicious

<PSN> Kriselda

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 26, 2011, 07:01:57 PM
Flash is in his own world. He got too excited he got to play his PSN idol IRL. Try stay on topic ay homo.

Seemed like you wanted to be a part of his world tbh  :P

But what were the results for MVC3 other than *sigh*... Lenny coming out on top?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ohhhh batty boys, batty boys,

Here's top 3 with the awesom titles they were automatically given by the tournament bracket.

Lenny- Supreme Champion

Mason- Worthy Advisery

Ben (Toots)- Better luck next time

Thats all i remember. I think i was fourth. But don't quote me i was bit tipsay.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Pinolicious

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 27, 2011, 08:53:10 PM
Ohhhh batty boys, batty boys,

Here's top 3 with the awesom titles they were automatically given by the tournament bracket.

Lenny- Supreme Champion

Mason- Worthy Advisery

Ben (Toots)- Better luck next time

Thats all i remember. I think i was fourth. But don't quote me i was bit tipsay.

4th weazzy

then it jumps to like 9th, me and some others

then it jumps to 13th or 18th or something with some more peoples.  Maybe even both, cause there was a bottom of the pile that included birry, HAHA BIRRY I JUST CALLED YOU OUT!
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

No Bye makes BIRRY a sad WONG. Get a win, end up the same as people that were 0-2. >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pinolicious

Bill, that Challonge site, I notice you can link the bracket results, do you have to be a paying member for that?
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey yer true. That bracket's corrupt. So many buys.

I don't know much about brackets. But i won 5 games in Marvel. Toots wins 3. I come fourth he comes third. I'm not complaining cos i had fun no matter what. But it looks corrupt to me. I mean is that how it's supposed to be?

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Nick4now

That's because you got knocked into losers earlier. The earlier you lose, the more games you have to win to stay alive lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh ok. Fuck i'm stupid.

But what about the buys?

[8-----D] Toots

there has to be byes because there isnt enough people to fill out the bracket. Then it just becomes a case of luck as to who gets byes and who has to play the first round

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nick4now

Exactly. The only way you're going to have a tourney with absolutely no byes is if you have a tourney with exactly only 2,4,8,16,32,64,128 etc.. players. You guys had 19 which means you guys had no choice but to use a 32 man bracket with 13 players having byes (and 6 players being unlucky lol).

EDIT: Alternatively you could do pools where everyone plays each other for points but that would take waaaay to long  ;D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer cool. Well i had to ask so atleast i know a bit about brackets now.