• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 28, 2011, 12:43:06 PM
Oh yer cool. Well i had to ask so atleast i know a bit about brackets now.

No such thing as a bad question - glad you asked it otherwise someone else would have had to :P
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Rorooze

Yeah it's all good. Usually the top seeds get a bye but because MVC3 isn't seeded at the moment then it was just luck of the draw.

Pinolicious

Quote from: Rorooze on February 28, 2011, 02:00:04 PM
Yeah it's all good. Usually the top seeds get a bye but because MVC3 isn't seeded at the moment then it was just luck of the draw.

I take it one mvc3 ranbats isn't enough to justify seeds for firstblood?

Not that I care, but helping out bill on ranbats got me interested in this bracket running stuff, willing to help out when you guys get swamped trying to monitor results of each setup, making sure each setup is ready to go etc.

Maybe I can even help get players ready just before a setup is finished so they can just jump on straight away.  Streamline that shit!

Cool, you can imbed the bracket result as a picture, but I guess it would take up too much space...

This bracket stuff is cool
<PSN> Kriselda

Rorooze

How/if we seed MVC3 has yet to be decided. First Blood 2011 is going to be quite different to our previous tournaments, much more organised (hence why we wanted as many people as possible to prepay). We'll have 8 setups going at once, so we'll need a few people making sure rules are adhered to and the setups are always being used.

BTW guys, I've posted MVC3 results up and we'll be keeping track of points.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Rorooze on February 28, 2011, 02:00:04 PM
Well the ssf4 didn't get seeded. The guy's who won last ranbats and the damager were the ones who didn't get a bye lol.

edit: Just changing my spelling of bye haha. Good bye.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

yeah because we've split SSF4 into two tiers we don't usually bother seeding, mainly use seeding for tournaments!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Rorooze on February 28, 2011, 03:20:44 PM
yeah because we've split SSF4 into two tiers we don't usually bother seeding, mainly use seeding for tournaments!

True, true. That's alright.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

redtie

Slightly off topic but didn't want to start a new thread.

Thanks to all the bros for the games over the last couple of days while I was up in Aux and a special shout out for scribble for letting me crash at his place.

Uuuuuuuuuuushmeke!

Rorooze

BTW remember guys there is no ranbats this Friday because we are running First Blood on Saturday :D

Lennysaurus

Next Ranbats is next Friday on the 25th of March!

I won't be there so you scrubs might even stand a chance!!! OOOHHH BUUURRRNNNNN!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

karizzma

I will try my best to make it. Need to deal with all these hulk lovers.

Pinolicious

Thanks for the heads up, but I'll be in Brisbane/Gold Coast for that week, until next time!
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im rocking the night shift that day. Which means i wont be there until 11, if you guys are still hanging around.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

Rorooze

Ranbats tonight!

So looks like Lenny, Birry and myself won't be able to make it so smoof is going to take registrations tonight. I'll bring my setup in with SSF4/MVC3 but not my stick so can you guys please make sure you bring sticks?

We might have to rely on the GIGA xbox so can someone please bring a copy of ssf4 and mvc3 just incase we don't get enough setups?