• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Aw I also can't come cos I'll be getting out of work late. :(
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

goku_kakarot77

GG's last night even though not many turned up but was still good, if u guys need setups im more than happy bringing my xbox as long as i dont bring it for nothing, holla next time if u guys need my consoles or copy of the games, but someone needs to bring a VGA cable cause only ahve hd and avi cables

cheers

massi4h

GGs guys, ranbats was so empty it felt stink. Shot smoof for stepping up though. GGs to everyone I played and especially Ben for raping me in marvel. It looked dumb, but really I was just completely mindfucked and Ben played the games real solid.

weyden

ggs last night, fuck you and your xfact lvl 3 Akuma Mason haha  jks raped every time. The one time we bring a TE its not needed lol

Rorooze

MVC3 points updated. Next ranbats is 8th of April.

massi4h

You cunts better come, the last turnout was so pathetic.

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: massi4h on March 28, 2011, 12:39:33 PM
You cunts better come, the last turnout was so pathetic.

may i ask where the point table for ssf4 is? cant seem to find it

Rorooze

There is no points table for SSF4 because we are doing the high tier/low tier thing.

goku_kakarot77

i was talking to bill today at timezone, and was discussing how every 2 weeks we have ranbits, but the week where there is no ranbits we should organise something for that friday for SSF4 AE in timezone for like 2 hours that day where there is no ranbits with a small entry fee? like hire it out or something the 4 cabinets for 2 hours? just a cool idea cause every 2 weeks is a long wait and people can up there skill in AE too and get used to the nerfing in it, like a little ranbits there or something

peace

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im personally thinking about ways to make ranbats better atm, and I do appreciate the suggestions that you guys give me.

Its definitely an interesting idea.

We're gonna keep running things as they are for the time being though. We've all got a fair bit of shit on our plates atm. I might have a chat to Alan at timezone to see what the deal with something like this would be for them logistically next time im down there.

There are a lot of factors which would potentially make something like that not work as well for timezone, and I really dont want timezone to be out of pocket or anything. (Since they treat us pretty awesome down there)

Im gonna keep this idea in the tank for the future. I think there are some issues that need to be smoothed over before we can do anything with it though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

The Manager did mentioned to me something about having ranking battles when all 4 cabs arrive.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: zos'la on March 30, 2011, 09:21:05 AM
The Manager did mentioned to me something about having ranking battles when all 4 cabs arrive.

that would be sick as they do this overseas in most places too, cause its not on consoles atm, i dont see why they would not do it, if they go thorugh with this might as well have a tekken 6 one too casue it has room for 4 people at once to play, 1 week giga following timezone ssf4 AE . now that would be sick, billy u should really look into this

cheers

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Just leave it for the moment guys. Its a really good idea, and I will be looking into it, but its not quite as simple as it seems.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.