• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 23rd April

Started by Rorooze, January 10, 2011, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Oh shit I completely forgot it was Friday! Shit! I finished work at 7:00 and just went straight home. At least I remembered to buy my Lotto ticket.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha niggaz are slippin!!

I wuda come but i'm sick az fuck. Had a cold and chest infection for days and i keep drinking diezals so my immune system is shit az.

Man this Supernatural program is sooooo full of shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

wtf weazzy, supernatural is awesome. but last nights episode was shit box.

how was last nights turnout? better than the one before?

CaptainHook

Yeah it was a bit better.. 3 setups and was a grind session... Yay!
Ranbats is really boring compared to just doing a grind session like last night.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

There was mixed reviews honestly. A few of the guys were keen for some bracket action, but there were just as many if not more that preferred the casuals.

We're taking all this shit into consideration. Ranbats is gonna be getting a decent overhaul over the next few months. Gonna be some trial and error though, so people need to turn up and hit us with some feedback.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on April 09, 2011, 02:41:20 PM
Gonna be some trial and error though, so people need to turn up and hit us with some feedback.

Yah that and people just need to turn up even.  Shit is getting weak :(

Is this a busy time of year for people?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CaptainHook

What was it like this time last year turnout wise?
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

xkheretic

What, so last night was just a casual grind session? Those are 10x more fun than the usual ranbat formats.

originaljulz

Quote from: Lennysaurus on April 09, 2011, 02:44:17 PM
Is this a busy time of year for people?

Holy shit, yes.
Students especially.

Edit: But since they're gonna be on Saturdays, I can't make Ranbats anymore :(
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on April 08, 2011, 03:38:09 PM
worked a whole 8 hours this week so no money to come but get my licence back next saturday so see you all in a fortnight at first sat ranbats

wil be good bro have not played you in AGES!!

nztauranga

Easter long long weekend this friday-monday. Im headn up shippies[AHIPARA] gutter the beach house before winter rain kicks in, if my family pulls finger that is..will take 9'6 surfboard naturally of course. So ranbats postponed for later date?
-work to live not live to work-><>

Dafid

Whens the next ranbats? considering coming if it isnt too much of a mish to get there from mount albert. also is it played on xbox? coz i cant use an arcade stick so ill need to bring along my controller. first times free right?

massi4h

iirc set date was May 7th. Yes it's on xbox 360 and yes you can bring a controller. And yeah first time's free.

geneterror

Isn't it this Saturday, the 23rd April? I could be wrong though. *waits for Rory to come and correct me*
KOW 2011