• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

marvel Vs capcom 2 casual matches on 19/12/07

Started by iMagneto, December 14, 2007, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

good games guys. Damn iMagneto your awesome! Good game of GGXX#R !DIABLO GTR! (I think), pitty there wasn't any AC there cause you would have seen the true potemkin!

kingpiccolo

Coddfish

I still haven't played Diablo or Zenki or Ryan at GG... I should try get out to Yifans more often when you guys are there, see how rusty I've gotten at the game.
And play some Marvel and some 3S... I'm really looking forward to moving into town so I can live like 3mins away. Get a job nearby aswell so I can go play on my breaks :D

iMagneto

haha thats good that we meet up again for the matches~~

and come again... SIMON LOSE!! to me heh heh heh!! ::)

samurai black

simon was gay as. but not as gay as solo getting 34 wins  :o

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Sol's got nothing on my JWong cyclops. *cough* BEASTED *cough*
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

!DIABLO GTR!

Quote from: glisignoli on December 19, 2007, 07:26:59 PM
good games guys. Damn iMagneto your awesome! Good game of GGXX#R !DIABLO GTR! (I think), pitty there wasn't any AC there cause you would have seen the true potemkin!

GG's. I don't want to brag... But if that were AC, you would've seen a whole new level of gameplay from what I did. Oddly enough, I find AC combos a lot easier that #R combos. Millia's /Slash combos are good but f@rkin' boring... Yeah, sorry for me being a bloody noob...

Oh, you missed XBAWKS hat guy. He is polished in terms of combo execution. But he plays like a robot and waits a lot and throw buffers like mad...

I talked to Andy (Yifans' repair guy) and told him to see if they can get AC when their supplier list it, so yeah. I'm pretty confident that they might acquire AC just like how they acquired Melty Blood (XBAWKS tried the game once, but Zenki bullied him off and he has never played it again, same case with Tekken :) ).
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

Coddfish

I find Millia's AC combos harder but more fun... iunno.