• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

$250 Round 2 TE's in New Zealand!

Started by CptMunta, January 15, 2011, 07:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Gamestation in Christchurch can get em'!

Gamewizz is the MadCatz distibuter for New Zealand and is taking orders through different NZ shops.

www.gamestation.co.nz

Ask for Jade.

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CaptainHook

I'm not sure if the website has been completely tested on all browsers. I managed to get this in 5 secs looking for the TE's. :P
At first i thought i was on a forum.. :P

When you say ask for Jade, should i just email them instead?
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

CptMunta

Here's the email:

info@gamestation.co.nz

Yeah jade is the guy to talk to. They aren't listed on the site.

Elixir

"can get them" but "do not have them". They are blatantly drop-shipping. I have a few Street Fighter IV Round-2 Tournament Edition Arcade Sticks for 360 and PS3 which I could let go for $250 each, brand new, if anyone's interested. And, unlike this place, I have them already in the country.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

montstros1ty

See you at the party Richter!

CaptainHook

Quote from: Elixir on January 16, 2011, 04:09:26 AM
I have a few Street Fighter IV Round-2 Tournament Edition Arcade Sticks for 360 and PS3 which I could let go for $250 each, brand new, if anyone's interested.

Are you in Auckland?

karizzma

CptMunta

Quote from: Elixir on January 16, 2011, 04:09:26 AM
"can get them" but "do not have them". They are blatantly drop-shipping. I have a few Street Fighter IV Round-2 Tournament Edition Arcade Sticks for 360 and PS3 which I could let go for $250 each, brand new, if anyone's interested. And, unlike this place, I have them already in the country.

From what I understand gamewizz already have them in stock in new Zealand being the official madcatz distributor for nz and all. My guess they send them from Auckland to gamestation, gamestation sends the stick to you.

But buy from Elixir first being in Auckland and all. Support the scene first.

Elixir

Quote from: CaptainHook on January 16, 2011, 11:30:59 AM
Are you in Auckland?

Yeah.

I only have 1 PS3 version left. I'm not a store or anything. But it's just sitting here, unopened, until someone shows an interest.

I'm not too happy about people meeting at my house, but we could meet somewhere. Preferably East Auckland or Manukau area. I've already done this and sold a stick to another forum member here.

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 16, 2011, 06:54:48 AM
Round 2 is this one?

These are the ones I'm selling, yeah. I chose these in particular because the Round 1 versions have the mandatory coloured buttons, instead of the flush white like these have. But, really, I can get any version in from Japan providing I'm given the funds to do so.

CaptainHook

Quote from: Elixir on January 16, 2011, 06:43:16 PM
I only have 1 PS3 version left.

Ah, i would want an xbox one. Nevermind. :)

Vivasanti

nztauranga

Playtec albany have 10 X TE sticks left @ $250 as of todays date  15.4.11 mvc3 sticks priced for $330 end of april.
-work to live not live to work-><>