• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

NZism presents First Blood 2011!

Started by Rorooze, January 19, 2011, 11:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Rorooze on January 20, 2011, 11:12:24 PM
it's just like ranbats bro.

Oh man i don't know the rules ay. I'm lost. Sooo......
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Weazal, pick whoever. If you lose, you get to switch. If not you can only change ultras. swt bro?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

theINFAMOUSkiwi

Do you have to be a certain age to compete?

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Lennysaurus

Pre-rego closes in a week guys!

Get your pre-payments, or at least register now ready for the tournament, lest ye be swindled an extra fiver!!!  That must be like 3/4 of a can of diezal goddamnit!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I would like to point out that there is no 'or'. If you dont pre-pay, you dont get pre-registered.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Chuckk

saw this covered on gameconsole via twitter this morning, fucking hype.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

originaljulz

So I remember reading somewhere (SRK?) that overseas peeps were talking about banning anything other than fight sticks for MvC3 tournaments. Are we doing the same? If I remember correctly its cos you can do retarded shit on pad.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

Well the game keeps all 4 directions so with a pad you can block both ways using dpad and analog stick. I'm sure we won't be too harsh on pad players but we should try monitor it or something. There won't be many padders I don't think.

MistaTCR

How does a noobie like me pay for the pre reg? I'm quite keen on turning up even if I get wasted haha

originaljulz

Go back and read the Pay it Forward thread! Alan is offering to pay someones registration if you haven't been before! That means you!
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Rorooze

How to pay is in the first post.

Quote from: Rorooze on January 19, 2011, 11:20:54 PM

Entry Fee:
$15 per game if entry paid is before 26 February, otherwise an additional venue fee of $5 is required if you wish to pay on the day of the tournament. Prepaid entries are refundable up till the 26th of February.

The method for registration and prepayment is as follows:

1.   Post which games you wish to enter in the registration thread here: http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1757.0.html
2.   Prepay your entry fee by the 26th of February (unless you wish to pay an additional $5), prepayments can be deposited into the following account: NZism â€" Kiwibank - 38-9010-0887224-01 or can be paid at the fortnightly ranking battles.
3.   If you choose to pay using internet banking, use your FORUM USERNAME in the reference. Also put SF, MVC or BB in the reference to tell us which games you are registering for (for instance, if you want to play Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Blazblue: Continuum Shift, please use MVC and BB in your reference).
4.   When the money goes through, BIRRYWONG will give send a PM on the forum confirming that the payment has been received and the registration thread will be updated accordingly. Process complete, you are now pre-registered for the tournament.

Rorooze

Holy crap, so this is less than a week away now! We got 8 setups organised so it's going to be an epic day. And there will be no need to ask when your next game is.... ;)