• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism and Livewire team up for First Blood 2011!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, January 25, 2011, 09:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CaptainHook on January 26, 2011, 10:41:33 AM
I'm guessing this was discussed in another thread, but what game are you talking about pre-ordering?

Congrats on being banned from the forums hook.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

...For disrespecting the Marvel gods graeme.

TBH they should smite you where you stand for not getting wtf i was talking about as well.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

I'm liking the sigs guys.  Where do you find them cause they are pretty sweet!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

geneterror

Oh shit could we always put images in our sig, I'm running off to make mine now ;D
KOW 2011

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 26, 2011, 11:04:20 AM
...For disrespecting the Marvel gods graeme.

TBH they should smite you where you stand for not getting wtf i was talking about as well.

TBH I could be direspecting the Marvel Gods with the way I play atm. I spent a whole game tryna hit my opponent's assist with Mag's snapback just so I could be like "OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH!".

Oh well, at least I've found a couple of guys on PSN who are around my level instead of getting owned by Graeme  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

geneterror

C'mon bro you're being hard on yourself. You've obviously been in the training room you just lack the matchup/practice against other people. Your offence is good but...

I can tell you now the biggest hole in your defence is that you don't roll on knockdown so I was getting you with a lot of free big damage OTG combos from psylocke assist. Learn to roll and you won't get caught in those combos. You'll notice all those combos I did with Cammy actually started from landing Psylocke assist but if you had rolled the cr.lk would have whiffed, I almost never catch any of the Yifans MvC2 guys with psylocke assist and if I do they ALWAYS roll leaving me to find new ways to get that cr.lk.

You still rockin' Mags as a 3rd to Strider/Doom? I reckon you should still have a look at Iron Man as a 3rd for that team?
KOW 2011

massi4h

Remember you can't just snap back the assist, you have to hit the assist and point character. Easy way is with short, short, psylocke assist, by then you should have hit confirmed if you hit them both. Akumas tatsu assist gives you so much time to set it up though, which is why I really like it.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

Haha yeah I was wondering how we ended up on MvC2 here, sorry. Marvel fever is invading the whole board ;D
KOW 2011

IR U IM B IL E

Awesome stuff guys. Livewire is the one-stop gaming shop for me now. So are banners or posters for First Blood 2011 gonna be put up in the store?
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Lennysaurus

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on January 26, 2011, 04:16:05 PM
Awesome stuff guys. Livewire is the one-stop gaming shop for me now. So are banners or posters for First Blood 2011 gonna be put up in the store?

Yah as soon as we finalise all our sponsorship for the event we will certainly be outting up banners and stuf in their store, and anywhere else we can get them lol.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Rorooze

Yep, there should be posters at the Livewire store once we update the First Blood poster with the Livewire logo.

CaptainHook

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on January 26, 2011, 10:52:14 AM
Congrats on being banned from the forums hook.

What would i get for saying any time i've seen any version of Marvel Vs Capcom being played it looked gay?  :D
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

HoneyBadger

a) I would say wrong thread.

b) I would say for someone who is keen on Mortal Kombat and not Marvel your opinion is void.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA