• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Help Plz

Started by SBLMNL, January 31, 2011, 09:02:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic


Um i recently got a PS3 fight stick and need it to be converted to XBOX, i have opened a 360 controller (what a bitch that was, jis getting to 2 screws) and all i need now is it to be soldered up.  I'm still unsure if i need something called an IMP i think its called or not.  Gino said he'll do it for me but i haven't seen him in a while, if anyone else can help would be great, or for gino to contact me.