• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

2011 Hyper Fighting Tourney

Started by Nick4now, February 01, 2011, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoMa

Should be a good night! I'll probably spend most of it spectating after an early exit rofl Don't mind though, I'm keen to see the top tier guys so I can see where I need to get to for the next one haha

CaptainHook

So Rory might not make it..

Offer still stands to pay $20 to anyone that will film some battles for me..

I just want to see the final and maybe a couple of NZism battles against other guys.

I go to Oz on sunday so may not respond until after friday..
Let me know.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Semi Kalosi

If anyone is keen for a game or two on HF, hit me up xbl- x eye guy x

Im not a huge fan of the newer SF's, but will probably still get my arse handed to me on HF, lol...

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

BLADE

2 days to go!!!! c yous wednesday, 7pm start... be there before 7pm to register... lets gooooooooooooooooo!!!

CrazyMobius

I prob won't make it with the release of Marvel 3 around the same time. :-[ Good luck to all those that enter!

BLADE

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 14, 2011, 10:16:11 PM
I prob won't make it with the release of Marvel 3 around the same time. :-[ Good luck to all those that enter!

I wonder if anyone from nzism will actually enter??? everyones been quite lately.... lol c yous wednesday 7pm

[8-----D] Toots

yeah marvel 3 coming out has dropped interest alot which sucks but can't be helped. I will try to make it a long but just haven't had the desire to practice anything but marvel 3.

CoMa

Hopefully see some NZism peeps there! On another note, I don't play MvC but 3 looks real nice...making me consider getting a console to learn!

staffid

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I will. I'm pretty shit though. Im basically going to spread the NZism love. Although it looks like our better HF players probably wont be there, which is pretty stink.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Yeah I'll come. But stink that all the good players don't wanna come cause of marvel. I was kinda on the edge but yeah I'll definitely come.

CoMa

It's a shame alot of the good players can't come but hopefully there will be future events that everyone can attend. Don't stress if you're not a 'pro' HF player, I'm pretty mediocre, I just want to gauge where I am in relation to the better players....or be a cinderella story, fluke some wins and make a fairytale run to the finals bahaha

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bahah allgood. Just say that NZism is scared kieennts.

There will be heaps of time to stay home and practice your marvel guys. Sad. Just sad.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

From the beginning most of our HF players here had already mentioned that they can't make it.

Lenny: Work
Ioane: In Oz
Hook: Will be in Oz
U-Man: Can't drive
Alan: Hamilton
Stu: Hamilton
Filter: Welly
Doors: Welly
Barnstorm: Welly
Redtie: Christchurch
Me: Christchurch

Thats 11 names right there which is nearly our whole HF scene haha Ben is the only one who's lost interest because of mvc3 the sad guy lol I hope Sol hasn't either  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion