• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

2011 Hyper Fighting Tourney

Started by Nick4now, February 01, 2011, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingpiccolo

gay wish i coulda come back for this sounds like loads of fun with alot of intrest good luck to everyone goin.

you dam rat basturds.

massi4h

Fuck you guys should get an xmen vs street fighter comp going too lol. Heaps of people play that...

But looks like I'm gonna have to find some fish and chip shops to practice. Too much Sanwa, need to practice on MCA.

Pinolicious

Oh shit son, I'm getting hype, Team battle whoo!!!! DOOO EEEEET
<PSN> Kriselda

stereomonkey

Quote from: massi4h on February 03, 2011, 02:16:56 PM
Fuck you guys should get an xmen vs street fighter comp going too lol. Heaps of people play that...

But looks like I'm gonna have to find some fish and chip shops to practice. Too much Sanwa, need to practice on MCA.

Come to Hamilton Pak n Save where they have a mac daddy old school HF cabinet.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

hope some of you guys that are going can take some footage for youtube ?

alas with me having no car  licence till april i wont be able to make it on a wednsday night .....   :(

A big hyper fighting tourney is like my wet dream cum true and i cant even go .....
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ............

and my cps1 chains are on point like a mofo now
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CaptainHook

I will pay someone's entry fee if they film it for me.

It has to be watchable footage etc, and i at least want to see the final matches and some NZism fights.

Who wants free entry? LOL.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Nick4now

Wanna pay for a return flight too?  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

massi4h

U-man, get there somehow seriously. Need more NZism hype. I'm gonna be bussing in so I can't help.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: BLADE on February 03, 2011, 12:54:28 PM
Hi guys Ive just signed up cause I heard some of yous are keen to enter hyper battle feb 16, we had one last year & competition was very close even Ben Lummis repped welli & made it to the quarter finals.
Ive decided to run another one this year due to huge interest from the last battle & also celebrating hypers 20th anniversary.
we have the official stages & yiphans champs entering from the early 90's, even some that lost in the finals are keen to revenge their lost 18 years ago... lol
Alot of us oldskool gamers still jamm hyper cause we own our own arcade machines & have not made the transition to super sf4 lol.
I had the honour last year to play super sf4 3d at the xbox microsoft convention at the grand sky city, was unreal playing with 3d glasses hehehe.
Would love to see some of yous entering the battle as some of these guys are world class, see yous feb 16...
spread the word.

cheers.

Jacob.

Hey man. Do you have any youtube vids of any of the peeps entering? I'm really curious to check out the competition.

Rorooze

The missus goes sailing that weekend so I'll probably come to this. Euan, I'll give you a lift home if you pay petrol.

CrazyMobius

Also it says anything goes. Does that mean that people won't be disqualified if they rough house the other player?

BLADE

sorry got no youtube vids, forgot it in the last battle...lol
hope u nzism boyz will enter & reprezent, this will really test yr skill level.
will be very close battles no doubt.

BLADE

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 03, 2011, 10:45:56 PM
Also it says anything goes. Does that mean that people won't be disqualified if they rough house the other player?

anything goes as in yr allowed to do throws or cheaps, winning is winning... nobody is gona get ruff or ill kick them out lol

CrazyMobius

That's good to hear. So looking forward to this.