• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Vampire Saviour coming to PSN???

Started by CrazyMobius, February 01, 2011, 11:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elixir

It won't have online play, if that's what you're thinking.

CrazyMobius

Elixir

You need not bother. EX edition is already on the Japanese PSN as a downloadable title, and does not have netplay, much like every other PS1 title.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/jp0102npjj00509_000000000000000001.html

QuoteAlso in 1998, an update of the game was released on PlayStation as Vampire Savior: EX Edition in Japan, and Darkstalkers 3 in North America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkstalkers

CrazyMobius

I meant I'll let you know what I was thinking next month. See you then.

Elixir

No, you didn't. That makes absolutely no sense in that string of context. Anyway, I was under the impression that this was a game release subforum, not Twitter.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Elixir on April 15, 2011, 11:28:52 AM
No, you didn't. That makes absolutely no sense in that string of context. Anyway, I was under the impression that this was a game release subforum, not Twitter.

It does make sense. You said "If that's what you're thinking" to which I replied "I'll let you know next month."   Hence I would let you know what I was thinking next month.

I see what you're doing, you're trying to get me to let the proverbial cat out of the bag. Well mister think again cos it aint gonna happen.

Not until next month least ways.

Lennysaurus

hahaha Simon damn you crack me up sometimes!

Speaking of Vampire Saviour!  I say we have a Vamp Sav setup at the next get together, which looks to be May the 7th at the moment!  Be good to see you there as well, seems like it's been a while!

Who is with me!  If it is out on PSN by then and someone has it they could bring it and we can use that version!

MUMMY CHOP TIME!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

oh hey man. I've got the collection on ps2. Could bring it if I make it along. That game is so bloody fast though. Dunno how I kept up back in the day.

geneterror

Quote from: Lennysaurus on April 15, 2011, 05:51:49 PM
Speaking of Vampire Saviour!  I say we have a Vamp Sav setup at the next get together, which looks to be May the 7th at the moment!  Be good to see you there as well, seems like it's been a while!

Who is with me!  If it is out on PSN by then and someone has it they could bring it and we can use that version!

MUMMY CHOP TIME!
I'll probably bring my PS3 for BB:CS anyway and I'll most likely grab this :)
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on April 16, 2011, 11:34:01 AM
I'll probably bring my PS3 for BB:CS anyway and I'll most likely grab this :)

Ok cool. Maybe I'll bring my copy just in case.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

When is the release date for this?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im assuming its soon. Late April early May?

I should put some more effort into tier whoring learning Q-Bee this entire game properly
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Also Star Gladiator too. As I recall that game was pretty darn cool.