• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Sourcing Arcade Sticks.

Started by Vivasanti, February 04, 2011, 07:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vivasanti

Is there a place in NZ that can source Arcade Sticks cheaper than me importing?

Im in the process of trying to buy/source a Madcatz FS - TE or a Qanba Real Arcade Fightingstick Q3 as i only have $200ish to spend :D

Buying these from Play Asia is $90 + for shipping which given the weight and distance is no surprise.

Is there any websites i may have over looked in a quest for a cheaper shipping rate?

Asked in these forums cause if any Kiwis knew, you guys would :D

Any other sticks worth a looks in with my budget?

Any help from you guys would be sweet.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

TE's are getting harder and harder to source. Unfortunately Play-asia are probably the best bet atm. Although some people have had success with the capcom store.

Madcatz are dropping the MVC3 TE soon, so you might find shops like livewire (www.livewiregames.co.nz) might get them in stock, but i wouldnt hold my breath.

I scoured trademe for you but didnt find any im afraid. :(
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Vivasanti

Thanks for your reply, yea nothing on TM just now, may just have to save a tad extra and see if any NZ retailers get the MVC3 stick.

Rarr :(

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If i see anything ill post it up here. :)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

montstros1ty

Paid $225nz delivered to the door in 5 days (during xmas/new years period too) from here http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73046 if that is of any help?
See you at the party Richter!

HoneyBadger

Amazon now ships to NZ too if you're keen. Sometimes they have sales on and it's pretty cheap.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Vivasanti

Guys thanks so much for the info, josh that looks not to bad of a price! is that with free shipping? not for outside US :( and after after the Xbox version :D

way cheaper than Play Asia if it was.

sounds to easy, gona keep an eye on the site see if it come back in stock :D

And thanks Honey ill keep an eye on Amazon for sales/any bargins.

I currently have quite a rubbish Hori EX2 heh, really want a slightly better stick, still tryin to stick with that budget thou :)

thanks again team.

montstros1ty

Quote from: Vivasanti on February 05, 2011, 07:53:13 PM
Guys thanks so much for the info, josh that looks not to bad of a price! is that with free shipping? not for outside US :( and after after the Xbox version :D

$40us for the shipping so $170us all up - converts over to $225nz... but looks like they're all out of 360 sticks :(
See you at the party Richter!

Vivasanti

Yea dude, ill be sure to keep an eye out on there for restock, baring that ill check the MVC3 Stick.

Vivasanti

UPDATE: Just Pre ordered a round 2 TE from Playtech.co.nz their stocks dues in Febuary sometime, will be stuck with my Ex2 untill then :)

These guys seemed to be the cheapest and the only supplier at this current time in NZ.

Thanks for all the help guys.

daemahnic

Grabbed two TE Arcade Sticks today from Playtech thanks to info I read in this thread. Thanks a bunch!
Mata Leão