• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Poket Fighter on PSN (ps1 classic)

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, February 08, 2011, 01:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Pocket fighters is on psn store now as a psone classic.

I want it just so i can get Dans dad to come out and shoot that massive fireball out of his nose.

And all those costumes they turn into like Ibuki and Chunli's ones are better than the ones they made for ssf4.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Yeah lucky bastards on PSN. Is it online multiplayer?

karizzma

Yeah I like how Chun turns into Jill from MvC2 and Ibuki gets all Rolento when she is throwing the kunai

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GIVE ZANGIEF HIS KOSSACK (sp?) DANCE SUPER BACK
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

any thing extra in this version? otherwise id just stick to the version that came with alpha anthology

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Don't thinks so it's just a psnone port. Just got same shit as the psone version.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Vampire Saviour, Cyberbots and Star Gladiator coming for anyone that didn't know also.

PS. do these PS1 games have loading screens?

Nick4now

From what I remember they do but they're very brief. You won't have time to go and get yourself a snack/drink from the kitchen like I used to haha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Pinolicious

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on February 08, 2011, 02:52:48 PM
Yeah I like how Chun turns into Jill from MvC2 and Ibuki gets all Rolento when she is throwing the kunai

You mean Jill from Resident Evil...
<PSN> Kriselda