• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

xbox sf2 hyper fighting

Started by stereomonkey, June 07, 2009, 11:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Fuck yeah, those throws have to be on the dot when you want it to happen.  Damn executions are crazy balls.

EDIT: Also, gg last night Blackstar Euan and Alan.  Wouldn't mind hitting it up again guys today :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

haha yeah that was the best fun Ive had in ages !
And its got quater mode so anyone else whos got it come have a game . Runs mint as even with stu in aussie . I shall bust out the cps1 links tonight !!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

Yay, can't wait!  I'm already online practicing to beat you ALLLLLAAAAAN! ;)

Gino

I think ages ago (not sure if it was HF or not) you mentioned that one character had a hit box that stuck out really far behind them. Do you remember which character it was?

fluxcore

The only case like that I can think of off-hand is T.Hawk in vanilla ST.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

That sounds like it. Can't find any data on it though. Oh well

fluxcore

From HDR remix notes:

"The Street Fighter trivia experts out there know that T.Hawk’s low strong had a stray vulnerable
box that allowed him to get hit from really far away during that move’s recovery. Yes, I fixed
that, too. ;)"
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

as soon as I get another Xbox, ill be all over this shit.  Hyper Fighting Zangief PWNS JOO!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 08, 2009, 11:43:19 AM
as soon as I get another Xbox, ill be all over this shit.  Hyper Fighting Zangief PWNS JOO!!!

Sounds like someone wants to do some balls grabbing  :P

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 08, 2009, 11:43:19 AM

aye whats happened to your xbox ????
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

so thats what they're called, cps chains

I just noticed all you old school sf players doing it and thought, fuck i wanna do combo 2 8)
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Barnstorm

Im super keen for some hyper fighting or hdremix getting kinda bored with 4

whens good time to play??

stereomonkey

Quote from: Barnstorm on June 14, 2009, 02:51:22 PM

I think that is the case with all of us.  Everybody needs some time away from it. refresh with some other games and then get back into it.  So I'm on and ready to play some HF!! :)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 14, 2009, 08:12:18 PM
Quote from: Barnstorm on June 14, 2009, 02:51:22 PM

I think that is the case with all of us.  Everybody needs some time away from it. refresh with some other games and then get back into it.  So I'm on and ready to play some HF!! :)
WTF!!! you guys are crazy, that game looks like shit, thats like saying i'm bored of fucking all these hot chicks might go try out some bush pigs. let me guess you guys still got your segas and nintendos lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 14, 2009, 08:27:33 PM
thats like saying i'm bored of fucking all these hot chicks might go try out some bush pigs

Best quote EVER
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla