• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

xbox sf2 hyper fighting

Started by stereomonkey, June 07, 2009, 11:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

STFU and just play the game you want to play.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[8-----D] Toots

;D ;D ;D

Yeah im bored of it at the mome too. Been learning me some cvs2.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Toomeke on June 14, 2009, 09:21:57 PM
;D ;D ;D

Yeah im bored of it at the mome too. Been learning me some cvs2.

He is too busy playing Gen... so that he can be a "Gen Friend"

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 14, 2009, 08:58:43 PM
Negro please, you STFU, suck on my Sagats huge one eyed snake. Dont worry i be playing games i wana play and not that old ass shitake.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

The reason Sagat yells out tiger is because he has a pussy, as in you know he's a hermaphrodite.  He has to remind himself of what he is but discreetly :P

Anyway, STFU  ::)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 14, 2009, 11:01:39 PM
The reason Sagat yells out tiger is because he has a pussy, as in you know he's a hermaphrodite.  He has to remind himself of what he is but discreetly :P

Anyway, STFU  ::)
damn son you got some sick shit stored up there dont ya boy, not sf4 Sagat anyway hes gotta big one(its in yo mouf),FU STFU BEYYI EYATCCH.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Barnstorm

Quote from: weazzyefff

WTF!!! you guys are crazy, that game looks like shit, thats like saying i'm bored of fucking all these hot chicks might go try out some bush pigs. let me guess you guys still got your segas and nintendos lol.

I still do own a sega and nintendo im actually trying to collect all the consoles from 1st gen right up to now

I will admit pong is near impossible to find though got me the atari 2600 sega master system 1 and 2 mega drive 1 and 2 nes snes saturn psx n64 dreamcast ps2 xbox xbox360

By the way gg to flux and blackstar tonight sux didnt get to play you lenny 4 player lagging out

im also guessing sf4 is your first fighting game?

stereomonkey

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 14, 2009, 11:13:29 PM
damn son you got some sick shit stored up there dont ya boy, not sf4 Sagat anyway hes gotta big one(its in yo mouf),FU STFU BEYYI EYATCCH.

Sorry, I have a hard time translating ghetto but what I could get out of that was "weazzyefff suckith the dick"  :P

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Barnstorm on June 14, 2009, 11:18:37 PM

WTF!!! you guys are crazy, that game looks like shit, thats like saying i'm bored of fucking all these hot chicks might go try out some bush pigs. let me guess you guys still got your segas and nintendos lol.

I still do own a sega and nintendo im actually trying to collect all the consoles from 1st gen right up to now

I will admit pong is near impossible to find though got me the atari 2600 sega master system 1 and 2 mega drive 1 and 2 nes snes saturn psx n64 dreamcast ps2 xbox xbox360

By the way gg to flux and blackstar tonight sux didnt get to play you lenny 4 player lagging out

im also guessing sf4 is your first fighting game?
True what a collection, all i can say is why, why the efff do you have all those old school consoles,ohh and sf4 my first fighting game? pwah i'm 20 m8 not 10 lol.

stereomonkey

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 14, 2009, 11:23:00 PM

Sorry, I have a hard time translating ghetto but what I could get out of that was "weazzyefff's dick in my mouth"  :P
fixed

stereomonkey

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 14, 2009, 11:29:54 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on June 14, 2009, 11:23:00 PM

Sorry, I have a hard time translating ghetto but what I could get out of that was "weazzyefff's can't take a joke"  :P
fixed
fixed, with improvement

Barnstorm

True what a collection, all i can is why why the efff do you have all those old school consoles,ohh and sf4 my first fighting game? pwah i'm 20 m8 not 10 lol.

just cos you twenty doesnt mean you have played other fighting games before you arent even old enough to have played sf2

im collecting them
gona decorate my games room at some point which at the mo just consists of a massive arcade machine i built that is running mame

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Barnstorm on June 15, 2009, 01:02:38 AM

True what a collection, all i can is why why the efff do you have all those old school consoles,ohh and sf4 my first fighting game? pwah i'm 20 m8 not 10 lol.

just cos you twenty doesnt mean you have played other fighting games before you arent even old enough to have played sf2

im collecting them
gona decorate my games room at some point which at the mo just consists of a massive arcade machine i built that is running mame

I have a master system plugged into the SD TV thats in my room atm.  Was playing Alex the Kidd earlier today.

Got up to the level where you ride the motorbike through the forest... But Icrashed my motorbike before I got to that bear boss at then end.. and I hate beating that boss without the motorbike so I just left it.

I found a little big planet user the other day that had recreated a bunch of alex the kidd in miracle land levels on LBP.  That was pretty rad.

Anyway... Allan is a jew bag on hyper fighting.  Looking forrward to getting some matches in.

Weazzey bro.  Hyper fighting has shit graphics, but its fun as hell to play.  Its nice and fast, and has real good gameplay, and tight controls.  Because the system is so easy, you can pick up and learn new characters really easily as well.  Its like how there are all these peeps playing all the new FPS games like COD4 and Halo and shit... but theres still a heap of peeps rocking that old school Counter Strike 1.6...  Its just a mean as, tight game that has gameplay that was far ahead of its time.  But whatever you do, dont play with allan.  He cheats, and casts waikato dairy farmer voodoo magic on the internets to make his ryu win.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 14, 2009, 10:51:07 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on June 14, 2009, 08:58:43 PM
Negro please, you STFU, suck on my Sagats huge one eyed snake. Dont worry i be playing games i wana play and not that old ass shitake.

lets keep it clean fellaz lol
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community