• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

xbox sf2 hyper fighting

Started by stereomonkey, June 07, 2009, 11:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochi

kehehehe, I agree with weeaboojeff(not his angry words though), I'd have more fun rubbing a 500 degree cheese-grater up and down my face than playing this rubbish.

Hell, I'd have more fun playing Thrill Kill.

But! I'm going to leave it at that and let you fellows enjoy the game that you enjoy, because instead of trolling this like I normally would, I could be playing KoF2002UM.

Cheerio!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 15, 2009, 01:14:56 AM

Anyway... Allan is a jew bag on hyper fighting.  Looking forrward to getting some matches in.

Hyper fighting has THE MEANEST FUCKEN GRAPHICS EVER AND its fun as hell to play. 

Its just a mean as, tight game that has gameplay that was far ahead of its time. 

Dont play with allan.  He cheats, and casts waikato dairy farmer voodoo magic on the internets to make his ryu win.

Quoted all the truth from this thread so far .
Dam you Allan !!!!! 
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Barnstorm on June 15, 2009, 01:02:38 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff

True what a collection, all i can is why why the efff do you have all those old school consoles,ohh and sf4 my first fighting game? pwah i'm 20 m8 not 10 lol.

just cos you twenty doesnt mean you have played other fighting games before you arent even old enough to have played sf2

im collecting them
gona decorate my games room at some point which at the mo just consists of a massive arcade machine i built that is running mame
Are you kidding me ive played sf2, maybe not when it was a new release though like you old fogeys, all those games stay around for years like when do you think they'll have sf4 at your local fish and chip shop lol, mine still got marvel vs capcom1. that massive arcade with mame sounds cool.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on June 15, 2009, 02:40:46 AM
Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 15, 2009, 01:14:56 AM

Anyway... Allan is a jew bag on hyper fighting.  Looking forrward to getting some matches in.

Hyper fighting has THE MEANEST FUCKEN GRAPHICS EVER AND its fun as hell to play. 

Its just a mean as, tight game that has gameplay that was far ahead of its time. 

Dont play with allan.  He cheats, and casts waikato dairy farmer voodoo magic on the internets to make his ryu win.

Quoted all the truth from this thread so far .
Dam you Allan !!!!! 

Damn, next time i'll be on to show you what to do against that fella Alan ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

What the fuck does graphics have to do with a fighting game? Old school SF is the best shit around, always has been, always will be.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gankatron

Noob question coming right up, i ve been searching for SF II HF last night but couldnt find it. Searched up and down Marketplace. Nothing or am i going blind?

fluxcore

It's there, I think I just went to 'S'

800 ms points though, and it's not a particularly nice port (i.e. the netcode is pretty rough). For us old fogeys it's a good bit of nostalgia though.

Probably more sensible to set up a time and crank it on GGPO sometime.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Next weekend I'm going to have a real good try at getting GGPO working, keen for some games with you guys. Especially the guys I can't normally play SF4 against.
KOW 2011

Gankatron

I ll have another looksie, i searched the "s" section and only came up with SF II HD and SF4.

Saw you guys jamming last night and i want in :P

fluxcore

Quote from: Gankatron on June 15, 2009, 10:48:21 AM
I ll have another looksie, i searched the "s" section and only came up with SF II HD and SF4.

Saw you guys jamming last night and i want in :P

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-NZ/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584107f4/

You can purchase it right through your PC if you like, and then the xbox will dl it next time you turn it on :)

stereomonkey

I'm up for some games tonight.  Will have to tell the missus I need to spend some quality time on Hyper Fighting.  :D

WISH ME LUCK!!!!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on June 15, 2009, 01:14:56 AM
But whatever you do, dont play with allan.  He cheats, and casts waikato dairy farmer voodoo magic on the internets to make his ryu win.
topic highlight. anyway, trying to learn this game.

wtf at getting air thrown out of flash kick tho by hooks guile. you cheat like a motherfucker :P

fluxcore

Pretty much every street fighter has that kind of stuff. You can airthrow DPs and whatnot with the right timing/spacing too...

CaptainHook

Quote from: samurai black on October 19, 2010, 01:30:00 PM
wtf at getting air thrown out of flash kick tho by hooks guile. you cheat like a motherfucker :P

LOL, if i could do that at will i would ALWAYS do it. :D
But i did live in Hamilton for about 12-13 years so i might know some waikato dairy farmer magic too.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K