• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

MVC3 awesome vids .....

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, February 14, 2011, 10:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on February 19, 2011, 03:17:32 PM
Theres no point. Sent gets a fuckton of damage off of his regular combos. The fly combo is cooler, but for the amount of extra damage you get, its not worth potentially fucking it up.

Even so, sents double jump combo is cooler than the fly combo anyway XD

You reckon?  They are really easy, and you build more meter and move your opponent closer to the corner with them.  I can get 723,000 from a midscreen launch with the fly stuff.  What is the input for the double jump combo btw?

I think alot of people don't do the fly stuff when they have X-factor though, cause the extra speed messes up the timing.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i always go for fly combos with mags and get the fucking air exchange ........

execution master  ::)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on February 19, 2011, 03:49:05 PM
i always go for fly combos with mags and get the fucking air exchange ........

execution master  ::)

Im having so much fun with Mags and fly.  Loops are fun as well but in the end it ain't that practical with the amount of damge you can do with normal bnbs.  But fuck they are fun.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Yeah mags has some pretty beast fucking damage.  I think he can score over 500,00 with no meter iirc.

Also his level 3 is fucking sick.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yes he can. But with metre i can't seem to score any good damage. Don't wana use levl 3. His loops are fucking easy as shit. They look hard but they are 2 mins max train mode lol. I can't even get Akuma Bnb yet. With the DF. Don't even wanna try that one with the fucking loop. Looks insanely easy which means it will be insanely hard.

Fly combo's are easy. Never fuck it up. Just mash.

I wonder if his dj combo take more then the fly one. I dont think it would.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

You can both fly and double jump in the same combo for more epicness iirc.

Rorooze

i'm still having trouble getting dogs super to come out and connect after doing the three hits in the . seems to miss heaps for some reason :<

[NIUE] weazzyefff

You just mad cos i'm styling on you.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

JackSmash

Far so cool looking. Looks exactly like all my DMC combos

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck. J Wong need to make vid to show me how to fuck up that kunt deadpool.

His mean guns are kicking my ass.

massi4h

Pick Dante and teleport on top of him lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on February 20, 2011, 02:00:45 AM
Pick Dante and teleport on top of him lol.

Fuck must be online lag. Cos the whole time i tried that i was getting shot. It can't be my godlike execution.

massi4h

I'm pretty sure Dante's teleport has some vulnerable startup on it. Just gotta be a bit psychic lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Given how terrible the online lag is, i would say that if you think its online lag messing you up, then its probably online lag messing you up.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on February 20, 2011, 04:34:12 AM
I'm pretty sure Dante's teleport has some vulnerable startup on it. Just gotta be a bit psychic lol.

LOL don't worry i'm psychic as. Just like my Sim agains shoto's. I never random air teleport. It's my psychic diezal powers.

WHERE IS ALL THE JAPANESE MATCH VIDS!!

That's how i always learn. Fuck learning by myself will take ages.