• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: XFC owns you! Post release thread

Started by fluxcore, February 15, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

electric

I was playing around with Taskmaster this weekend. He is fucking sick. Taskmaster/Tron/Hulk is what I'm thinking of playing somewhat seriously at some point.

I say learn him, then see what he brings to your team - his BnB does fucking stupid damage and his arrows do more chip than any projectile should ever do. Nigga is good
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Aww im definitely gonna learn him. Him and deadpool. Im gonna play all those teams. Just curious to see what other people thought was the best one.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

So I'm having trouble with sentinel atm. After a st.S or cr.M, st.S what is the B&B you guys are using? It might just be me but I can't seem to even hit a sj.M, sj.M, sj.H, sj.S. Is there some timing to it?

redtie

Don't hold up while launching them. Wait slightly after connecting the S then tap up to follow a a half second later. The M,M,H should work with that timing.

karizzma

HoneyBadger

Quote from: electric on April 25, 2011, 08:05:50 PM
I was playing around with Taskmaster this weekend. He is fucking sick. Taskmaster/Tron/Hulk is what I'm thinking of playing somewhat seriously at some point.

I say learn him, then see what he brings to your team - his BnB does fucking stupid damage and his arrows do more chip than any projectile should ever do. Nigga is good

yo Chris does way more chip than ma nigga Task. Also plz don't steal my character =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

HoneyBadger

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on April 25, 2011, 08:55:18 AM
POOL IS GAY TASK IS COOL

WRONG!

I think Pool's projectiles control space shitloads better than Task's and I'm pretty sure the startup is faster. It's really easy to get in on Task w/o an assist to help you. I really think that for keep away purposes Pool is a much better char, and his damage isn't bad either. Pool BnB does around 755k

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

755 bnb? Notation plz. Are you talking midscreen or bolo in the corner?

And fuck i didnt say pool was gay. cunt.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Mid screen dude. Cr.l, Cr.m, St.H, H.QuickWork, dash cr.m, st.h, M.Quickwork, dash, S, j.M, j.M, dj, j.M, j.H, j.S, KATANARAMA CHIMICHANGAZZZZ, S, j.S, super happy trigger time or w/e air guns is called.

Make sure you jump straight up after the second S to make it easier for your Happy Trigger to hit, if you're in the corner just delay the super till you're closer.

MUMMYHALA

electric

That combo sounds cool - I'm assuming you can go straight into Cutty cutty time after chimichangaz for DHC trick goodness, si ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Oh true. Didn't realise you could dash cr.m after quick work.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

If you want to cuttin time you can QW after CHIMICHANGAZZZZ into lalalalalala

MUMMYHALA

Dafid

is it realistic to be able to hit confirm the first quick work without maybe an extra cr. l? coz if you get it wrong your most likely gonna eat a big punish. maybe my definition of a bread and butter is just wrong :P