• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

HF tournament vids 17/02/11

Started by Rorooze, February 17, 2011, 12:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Nice matches dude!  Can't wait to see some more old school goodness.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

BLADE

props for the footage guys, awesome.

SF2 Hyper NZ Nationals in August, get ready boyz this event will be even better...
cheers for the support

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

good vids guys , please make sure the next one is after 16th april so ?I can come !!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Rorooze

Uploading more as we speak, will post them up when they're done. Uploading so slow :<

LN

Nice finals, Cowan has some good skills for sure!
There is no knowledge that is not power

Nick4now

I concur his Sagat is sick! I lold at him failing spds just because I know how it feels  :D Who does he use in SSFIV?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rorooze

massi4h in round 1

the second half of crazymobius in round 1

toots in round 3

toots in quarter final

CrazyMobius

Really liked that Ben Blanka vs Boxer match. He asked Lenny if he should swap character after losing the first match. Lenny said nah man just slow it down a bit and take it easy. He did and managed to take the win.

stereomonkey

Great matches guys!  Wish I lived in Auckland cause that would have been mean to go too.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

BLADE

PROPS FOR THE VIDZ, ILL TRY & BRING DAVID & STAFFORD DOWN FOR NZISM SSF4 TOURNAMENT IN MARCH... THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD ON THEIR ASWELL

CrazyMobius

Quote from: BLADE on February 19, 2011, 04:42:55 PM
PROPS FOR THE VIDZ, ILL TRY & BRING DAVID & STAFFORD DOWN FOR NZISM SSF4 TOURNAMENT IN MARCH... THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD ON THEIR ASWELL

That will be awesome. Very different vibe at the NZism events. They tend to be pretty rowdy. Lots of people screaming out random shit. It's a bit of a crack up.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: BLADE on February 19, 2011, 04:42:55 PM
\

Yer man bring as much people as you can. It's gonna be awesome. MvC3 aswell.

Best in NZ going at it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CaptainHook

Thanks for the Vids Rory!! Really appreciate it!
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

staffid

just thought you would like to know chun neckbreaker is blocked up and in the direction your body falls in relation to chun after she hits it the first time if you fall feet forward block normal if you fall head forward it is a backstab the comp was fun ben was bloody lucky with that match against rog in hyper rog is blankas worst match dont think ive ever lost in that match up finally got ggpo up so if anyone keen for some games im down but be warned im rusty as hell with poor execution lol