• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

winter brawl 5 live stream mvc3 , ssf4 etc on now and tommorow

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, February 27, 2011, 10:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

You talking about same Richarrd? His combo's do way more then Pr Balrogs. Shit. He didn't even go for reverb shock in his combo's. Neither did Jago. I know they don't wanna drop anything but that moves pretty easy.

I haven't seen Floes Dante. But i seen his other team at wednsday night fights the first one. And it was pretty awesome.

And more to his setups ay. Bro, i'm watching the same thing as you. I say it as i see it. And i'm not being cocky. I KNOW there are better ones out there. But they are so new that they probably haven't mastered the corner resets and teleports ON BOTH SIDES. I wanted to see some of that shit. Woulda been pretty sick.

And that Spooky Sent at the end was styling hard. Pretty ill.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[8-----D] Toots

Yeah richard nyugen I think his name is.

I know his dante is mad stylin and shit but I just think pr balrog is more solid with his movement and defense and has been the only one to even hint at being able to beat Jwong. I wasnt trying to say that pr rogs dante was doing anything special just meant that he wasnt lol teleporting around doing shit. Definitely look for videos of floes dante hes definitely the best dante I have seen yet.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh bro i was talking about Umehala. LOL nah jk.

yer true. Sweet dude will do. I was looking for some last night when i saw he did good in that tourny with Dante.

Richard is pretty styling though. And i learnt most of my movement from him :( Wish i had his styles. Those combo's are fucking hard.

EDIT: And Mason you bullshit cunt. You said you knew that combo with dfdp in it but you didn't do it once at ranbats haha. And it does more damage then the one we were doing. Like 700 and something.

edit2: I still think Isadelica's Dante would be the best if we could get some god daym match vids of him already. All his combo's are sick. He's pretty much invented every Dante combo. Fuck that shit marn one.

edit 3: Oh yeah and why they not use hammer!?!?! Invunerable till you hit the fucking ground mane... Sheeiiit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

massi4h

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on February 27, 2011, 04:06:45 PM
:-\

You do realise you often post cocky comments on this forum and that the caliber of play is much higher at this tournament than on xbox live or at last weeks ranbats? Just because yipes or any other akuma player on stream didnt do some fancy combos and get shit going does not mean your akuma must be better than theirs. Anyone of us would look like we had never touched fighting games if we played these guys...

edit:

Yeah ryry was really punishing assists hard and proving that even lvl 1 xfc is retarded.

Pretty sure that pr balrogs dante is better than richards hes just keeping it simple. There was a bit more to pr balrogs teleport setups than just call assist teleport. I guess you think richards dante is better than floes though?

Yeah I know they're far better than me, but I saw so many people combo into air super rather than just a basic air.s, dive kick otg relaunch to kill. Instead they don't kill with these dumb combos.

And na Weazzy that combo just waste's your floorbounce and you get 1 short to hit confirm into it basically. Only good if you can do those air loops which are damn tight and character specific.

Also I still am confused that those Phoenix players don't know how to react to snapbacks properly. Can't you hard tag straight back to sentinel or something (in the most basic form)? Or normally they have bar or crossover counter which would normally be a better option. I dunno.

Edit: I don't know where you get me often posting cocky comments... Looked through my last 200 posts and really there was the last one and maybe 2 or 3 other that looked cocky...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer but it does a fuckload of damage though and you said you had it down lmao. I know how fucking hard that shit is though.

And I saw PR Balrog do a Dante combo without even the relaunch lmfao. I don't think were being mean to them or cocky, were just straight telling it like it is tbh. Nerves can't be that bad that you do a killer be and iinstead of relaunching your like 'fuck that' and just do reverb x fireworks x million dollars. That shit is bad man.

If someone has a good reason why he did it that i missed or something. Please enlighten me. ANything to help me level up my game. Knowing how well he is known through the FG community. There probably was.

edit: There mighta been lag aswell.

[8-----D] Toots

You cant tag crossover counter or call assists for quite awhile after being snapped in if thats what your wondering about.

Your right you dont really post cocky stuff you just like to post up about how you landed some gimmick or won ranbats which I personally find a bit funny but whatever. I just thought your comment was a bit dumb and big headed.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on February 27, 2011, 09:52:22 PM
You cant tag crossover counter or call assists for quite awhile after being snapped in if thats what your wondering about.

Wow really i didn't know that ay. How long does this go for? So does the mean you can't hard tag either? Cos niggaz be abusing that shit lately lol.

Pinolicious

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 27, 2011, 10:07:44 PM
Wow really i didn't know that ay. How long does this go for? So does the mean you can't hard tag either? Cos niggaz be abusing that shit lately lol.

It still costs 1 hyper bar to snap back, so I don't think it's that abuseable.
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on February 27, 2011, 10:35:44 PM
It still costs 1 hyper bar to snap back, so I don't think it's that abuseable.

LOL nah i meant the hard tags. I'm always to slow to punish them unless they're preidictable as like dot of life steez. PLus online might be a good excuse for this too lol.

originaljulz

Quote from: [8-----D] Toots on February 27, 2011, 09:52:22 PM

Your right you dont really post cocky stuff you just like to post up about how you landed some gimmick or won ranbats which I personally find a bit funny but whatever. I just thought your comment was a bit dumb and big headed.

Straight hatin'.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh this is someone elses guess from SRK on why Floe and the others don't do the more damging combos other than Richard. If your interested anyway. I actually am thinking the same thing as this guy.

QuoteMy guess would be they just don't know em. All the well known players I know of, don't even check the SRK threads for combos or anything. They just try and either find it themselves, or hear about it or see someone do it.

massi4h

Holy shit Justin Wong 4th place. Just got eliminated 2-0 to Wolfkrone.

Cammy then Makoto... He was so close to winning the second game then wolfkrone had a massive comeback.

massi4h

Wolfkrone wins it. Beats Inthul in the final 3-0, 3-1.

Marvel starting soon.

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck man Wolfkrone is the fucking man. Beasting on that pad steez.