• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

how the F**** do i fight balrog and viper and dhalsim?

Started by goku_kakarot77, March 12, 2011, 06:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

Guile vs Balrog is in your favour, just zone that shit.

CrazyMobius

Fighting Dhalsim and Viper is easy. You just keep doing sonic booms until they beat you.

LN

Quote from: CrazyMobius on March 12, 2011, 10:30:32 PM
Fighting Dhalsim and Viper is easy. You just keep doing sonic booms until they beat you.

:D
There is no knowledge that is not power

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: CrazyMobius on March 12, 2011, 10:30:32 PM

lol i assume ur being sarcastic casue guile vs dhalsim is too  hard for guile, maybe i should try focusing my way in?

CaptainHook

Or you didn't read it properly.. he said sonic boom until THEY BEAT YOU. Hahah. :D
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

nztauranga

Against a balrog opponent.. I start my round fights with walk back (1 sec) or(2steps) slow sonic boom to gv u safe distant, then u drop ur trousers, bend over and say HIT Here! (_*_) 
-work to live not live to work-><>

IR U IM B IL E

http://shoryuken.com/f258/typhoon-sonic-boom-vortex-ssfiv-guile-matchup-thread-248948/

Should point you in the right direction, if you havent already checked it out.

With Sim, Guile's far standing mk works wonders in stuffing Sims light pokes (long or short). So working that in with sonic booms and focusing (make them be afraid of throwing out far st.FiercePunch with level 2 focus as you can tag them from far away) should help you get in. Just be prepared for a lamefest fireball war and wait for the right time to throw ex booms. Either full screen or up close is where you wanna be. The middle is Sim territory.

Thats all for now I got get back to work.

Shades! 8)
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

waza

basically you have to play safe, dont jump in if its a half decent sim he ll aa you everytime make sim come to you

nztauranga

Also when ever sim is entering his teleport, jump back into the air and throw. If timed right, u gain air throw. Plus focus attack a gd anti-teleport.
-work to live not live to work-><>