• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

First Blood 2011 post-tourney discussion

Started by waza, March 12, 2011, 04:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Would prefer for people to wait for the post when they're all up which is why i didn't link that. :)
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CaptainHook

No worries. Should be done uploading in just over an hour. :)

CaptainHook

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

awesome day , nice to see everyone after ages , just over a month to go till i get a licence back lol .
dennys was pretty beast i gotta say also , good call .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Pinolicious

Shit was baller

Need some more Marvel

Morrigan lvl 3 vs Akuma lvl 3, baller

Damn that Sentinel...
<PSN> Kriselda

Gankatron

Big ups to all the admin rory, bill, graham, lenny and hook. Allen glad u could make it down from h town bro and sorry I couldn't stick around to catch up with ya.

Ggs to all and ill be grabbin a copy of mvc3 this week!

Hook, too much bro for taking all the vids and getting it up so quickly. 1 favour, any chance of getting some other vids up perhaps lennys ssf4 vids when time permits of course, keen to see some of his guy matches, I heard he was on roids that day!

Chur

CaptainHook

Sorry i didn't get to film any other matches during the day.. a couple of them i actually had to leave the camera recording while i went to go play my game. I got to film 15 different matches and i played 7 (5 were thanks to the marvel scrub factor carrying me longer than i should have) and that took up the entire event for me.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Theres no scrub factor in Marvel. If your sentinel outplayed your opponent then thats fine. Theyre allowed to be salty as shit, but you still WON.

At the end of the day, its how you win or lose that counts. How you play the game doesn't mean shit.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

suka

YO. GGs to everyone aye..

My first time coming to any sort of tourney or event like this was mean as to see everyone was chilled and alguds.

Def guna be coming more often. BigUPS to the organisers, and to Fong for hitting me up about this event :D

TakeItEasy.

Taku

that was a great event, well run by the organisers, thanx much  ;D

ggs to everyone i played at BB and SF, im gonna have to try and make it to ranbats from now on if i wanna keep up with the competition since staying home and practicing can only get me so far.

thanx for the matchup tips leonin, definately gonna have to work on turning my gimmicky Tager into a very scary one, and when i do i'll make sure you'll be the first to find out  >:( lol.

all in all, great tourny and good times  ;D
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

geneterror

Quote from: Taku on March 14, 2011, 01:00:19 PMggs to everyone i played at BB and SF, im gonna have to try and make it to ranbats from now on if i wanna keep up with the competition since staying home and practicing can only get me so far.
Bring your boy Snakey along as well, he's def good enough to be competing in MvC3.
KOW 2011

Taku

Quote from: geneterror on March 14, 2011, 01:05:40 PM
Bring your boy Snakey along as well, he's def good enough to be competing in MvC3.

he said he "wasnt ready",hence why he was a no show.that said, when he finally decides to show up i better jizz my pants at how awesome his gameplay is at MvC3
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

geneterror

Just tell him he's not gonna get any better playing scrubs like me online and drag his ass to ranbats ;D
KOW 2011