• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super Street Fighter 4 Meetups hamilton area

Started by Chalice, October 02, 2010, 02:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flash

GG's today gino,i should have gotten into blazblue more it's actually quite fun but with MvC3 on the horizon i don't think i'll even bother. Also when MvC3 drops i'm gonna be holding some casual meet ups at my place for MvC3 just writing here to see if there are players interested Gino is keen, Stu? Flux? anybody else from hamiltoin? gonna create a thread when we have our first one. Also am eventually hoping to hold some ssf4 meetups in the future to coincide with MvC3 am already working on a second setup. Hope everything works out.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

LN

When BB:CS2 comes out I'll be a bit keener. Not sure about MvC3 at this stage, at the very least I'm not going to want to play it vs for a week or two after release.
There is no knowledge that is not power

supercombo

I'm very keen on MvC3 and/or SSF4 meetups in Hamilton.

Flash

Hey supercombo i'm gonna create a new thread probably 1-2 weeks after xbox mvc3 release to post the details of the meet ups and stuff so keep a look out on this site, also you could pm me your cell number so i can text you when its on. I don't know how long it's gonna take for ssf4 to happen so it's just gonna be mvc3 for a while but i am working on that second set up. cheers.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

supercombo