• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Welcome back True Believers! The Comic Universe Thread

Started by samurai black, December 05, 2010, 10:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Anyone reading  the new Venom comics? It's pretty cool... Actiony and shit. Kinda been wanting some action the way Incredible Ironman's been going. Talkings cool, but I wanna see some action and shit. Also the next Fear Itself comes out in a week or so :D
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

read a bit of orc stain, kinda cool. art is weird and colourful as hell but i like it. everything is about their wangs tho :/ maybe one for bill.

read some irredeemable. basically their superman pastiche goes a bit crazy and fucks shit up. a bit kaka.

read some dead end. tis a manga and ugly as fuck but theres something really cool about it.

oh, watched the other DC showcase shorts. first one was the shazam one, which wasnt bad. the next three are green arrow, jonah hex and the spectre.

good action in green arrow, bit like die hard 2 cause its at the airport, jonah hex was pretty mature for an animated flick and the spectre was a bit bolo.

samurai black

fear itself is getting pretty hype. a few more folks got themselves some hammers  ;D :D

karizzma

Is that the Marvel event going on atm samblack?

originaljulz

originaljulz

It's Free Comic Book Day tomorrow.

I might head to Heroes for Sale and get a couple before work. If I cbf.

CrazyMobius

Why not put it in the comics thread? Heck I might as well.

originaljulz

I dunno. Didn't really wanna be the one to necropost I guess.

CrazyMobius

originaljulz

Man the Spiderman Fear Itself tie in is really, really good. It's exactly what I imagined from Fear Itself, before it came out. Just read the second Fear Itself. It was ok. Kinda cool with all the randoms getting hammers, but it's not really 'fear-y'. Spiderman tie in, has all that societal break down stuff. Awesome.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

man i read the fear itself spidey #1 book and thort it was kinda kaka and the artwork was really shit  :-\

dont think i will read any more tho the actual fear itself books been good so far
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

originaljulz

Lol fair enough. But have you noticed there hasn't actually been any fear in the Fear Itself books? The whole story in the Spidey tie in was about fear, and all those people who are affected by it, and Spidey himself. I thought the story was really good. Though like you said, art was meh.

samurai black

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

karizzma