• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SF2 Pinball + SSF2X candy cab

Started by amendonz, March 18, 2011, 07:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amendonz

got my pinball today, been jamming all afternoon pretty happy, thought i'd share some pics...

(mate having a jam)

(closer)

also chucked up some pics of the cab, if you look hard you can see the monitor is still vertical, still waiting for the guy i bought it off to come help me rotate it and install the kick harness, i have this pcb for (hyper fighting) (look how MINTY it is)

Sanwa jlfs and obsfs....

but i'm waiting to hear about a ST cps2 board, so holding off whether i have to wire it for cps1 or cps2, should know in the week

sweet

Aaron

massi4h

That looks mean as. Nice work bro.

amendonz

thanks man, can't wait for that cab to be finished, fingers crossed i get the ST board

If anyones in/coming through palmy (i know, long shot) chuck me a pm hook up a jam

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Farrrrcck. That Pinball = jizz in my pants.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

amendonz

yeh man stoked as with the pin, quite a mission, got 110 million so far. some pretty tough shots.

shame pinballs are so expensive, kinda want more now

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Vivasanti

Pinball looks to be in "MINT" condition.

Welcome to the arcade machine owners club :)

amendonz

trust me its not mint lol. rusty side rails..rough here and there cabinet..grimey (will be mint after a clean/polish) playfield...and the car crush doesn't work, apparently when i had the repair done, he didn't actually check if that bit worked  ??? all good though, found a local guy who repairs pins so i'll get that fixed soon, luckily it doesn't really affect the game and you still get the points as if you did it.. still annoying though. stoked i found the local guy, was a bit worried i was gonna be fucked if something broke. so yeah its not "mint" but i think i can get it to mint for a couple hundred or so dollars, still going to be a cheap decent DMD pinball, so i'm happy as. plays really well in the mean time , a real "stop and shoot pin" no flow here, you have to knock off the characters shots in order, like the game, got some sweet modes tho, 3 ball multiball is mean.

haha thanks, although thats my 2nd cab a got my first one about 6 months ago(sold now though)

next plan: vewlix custom, finally talked to the old man, hes keen as, got all the tools and shit.

Vivasanti

Awesome dude, i was stuck with 2 cabinets in Dunedin and no one to fix or repair them so  just did a MAME swapout on one of them, id love to make viewlix cab.

One of my Favs here....

http://picasaweb.google.com/mariox2098/VewlixCustomSlim#

amendonz

yeh my first one was massive and ridiculous, i pretty much decided it was gonna be too bigger job to get it "nice" so flicked it on and kept the candy, its not one of the more desirable sega cabs but pretty hard to find anything in nz so its sweet, plus imo its a pretty good looking knock off  :)

just chucked a panasonic TH-L32X20Z on layby so hopefully arrives about the same time i'm finished with the wood work (we'll see tho)

edit: yeh thats a nice one, followed it on byoac

amendonz

got a pm this morning on the aussie arcade forum....

QuoteHey Aaron,

He didn't pay

If you want the SSF2T board it's yours.

holy shit sweet. have to wait a couple weeks but pretty stoked.

good nick too...

(its a pheonixed JP grand master challenge) so bootable from BIOS to the JP rom or the US rom,  $150 Australian, which is pretty  ;D ;D ;D  considering how much they have been going for on ebay

just a bit stoked so thought i'd share haha

cheers

stereomonkey

good work bro!

Aussie arcade are awesome.  We need some hardcore enthusiast around nz, so they sell thier stuff to me :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

amendonz

i'm so fucking stoked right now hahaha.

yeah good forum man, they hook shit up for awesome prices too. that hyper fighting was only 75$aus

heres a couple of sf guys stuff (you'll have to copy paste, no hot linking for some reason)

http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/showthread.php/31068-Sneek-s-Arcade-Collection-Pics

http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/showthread.php/30211-Arcade-Collection-Pic

rugdoctor

Quote from: amendonz on March 26, 2011, 10:21:37 AM
got a pm this morning on the aussie arcade forum....

holy shit sweet. have to wait a couple weeks but pretty stoked.

good nick too...

(its a pheonixed JP grand master challenge) so bootable from BIOS to the JP rom or the US rom,  $150 Australian, which is pretty  ;D ;D ;D  considering how much they have been going for on ebay

just a bit stoked so thought i'd share haha

cheers

Awesome buy! Truly am happy for you!! No mucking about with the suicide battery as well!! Been playing a bit of that on mame and eventhough my computer is good spec...still issues with that game.
All your sticks belong to me!

amendonz

thanks mate! yeah nothing like original hardware  8)