• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

CfC Clutch for Christchurch LAN in AUCKLAND April 23rd-24th

Started by massi4h, March 22, 2011, 12:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

http://www.adversitygaming.com/avtforum/showthread.php?1808-CfC-Information-Thread

Run by the same people who ran Welly LAN: Adversity Gaming. This is a console LAN with a $20 entry with all entry fees going straight to the Earthquake Relief Fund.

Atm they're only running T6 as a fighting game comp as well WellyLAN had just me and Thomas (and 2 fillers) for SSF4. I'm thinking if we show enough interest for SSF4/MVC3 at least one of them could make it in to the list. I'm definitely going cause of GH anyway. It's in AUCKLAND so it shouldn't be too hard to get to.

Who's keen?

HoneyBadger

MVC3 and I'm KEEEEEEN.

Can we have pokemon b/w too? I know you're down Mason lololol
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Lol I'll only play competitive pokemon again if there is a decent prize for it. Played online a little bit when it came out in Japan (Dream World Ubers yay) but that was just procrastinating exams lol. Don't even have a working DS atm...

Just get some posts up of whose keen and for what games. Hopefully the Tekken players come out or else I will once again be Supreme Tekken 6 champion of New Zealand!!!

Pinolicious

<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

bah easter weekend , going away to whitianga .
bugger .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

massi4h

Can we get a show of interest for this? I didn't ask her to add the games I was hoping to get some people interested first.

Our fighting game community is great, but to other communities people never show interest in showing up to events so now they don't want us...

Rorooze

It is easter weekend which I think rules it out for most of us :/ it's my girlfriends birthday too so definitely rules it out for me!

Pinolicious

rory speaks the truth.

i'm pretty sure the missus won't let me go, yes it is because i'm whipped, and also if nobody else is gonna be there, well, meh
<PSN> Kriselda

massi4h

I shall once again claim the title of best Tekken 6 player in New Zealand!!!

$20 plus for a good cause

geneterror

I hate LANs, I can't stand being that close to so many socially retarded nerds ;) I've already donated to both CHCH and Japan so I feel like I've done my part.
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

KOW 2011

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.