• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Connection probs rite now???

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, March 23, 2011, 08:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Hahaha wow a lot of us haven't been on PSN in ages huh. I don't jump on because MVC3 is laggy as and I'm over SSF4.... Until AE comes out.

Still haven't even downloaded the first patch where Sent got nerfed  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Guess the comp is gunna feel the wrath of my Zafina until this is fixed : <

Chocobuny

anyone got sf4pc? Ill play that if anyones bored enough

CptMunta

Quote from: Chocobuny on April 22, 2011, 07:19:57 PM
anyone got sf4pc? Ill play that if anyones bored enough
The irony is that'd I would play you pc when AE drops, but psn will be fixed by then  ;)

I've 100% the mindblowing awesomeness of Pac CE DX so I probably won't touch my PS3 till mashup this week. Unless I get urge to mvc3 training mode or trophy hunt.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Chocobuny

lol wow its still not fixed... my copy of dynasty warriors 7 arrived like 20 minutes ago and all I want to do is play it online with a friend arghhhhh

[NIUE] weazzyefff

fuck it's still not fixed. I forgot and got Kilzzone 3 and Crysis 2 and some weed. ANd now it's boring az fuck. Oh well weed and t.v it is.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

QuoteWe sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security.

We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/23/latest-update-for-psnqriocity-services/

[NIUE] weazzyefff

OMFG it still not fukin workin. It's been ages now. Like three days.

The one time i wanted to play.

Even worse if nobody's on when it finnaly comes back. So when it does, please jump on i'll be playin SF and Marvel.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Chocobuny

Sigh this is so fucking stupid. I would not have cared but I just bought Dynasty Warriors 7.... I WANT TO PLAY IT WITH FRIENDSSSSS!

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

jsculls

soooooooooooo F_CKN BORED I shouldn't have lent my copy of Red Dead Redemption to my friend :S At least that I can play single player and not wanna blow my brains out.

CptMunta

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Fuck man it's still down. Fucken faggot ass hackers tell me where they live so I can give them a raging demon....LOL. It was boring so I decided to go TZ and play A.E.

stereomonkey

To be honest though it's not THAT bad considering the amount of cost and effort Sony are pulling out to fix it.

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Chocobuny

I JUST WANNA PLAAAAAAAAY ONLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEED MY 3K PLAYERPOINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS