• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Roxio Game Capture device for PS3/Xbox360

Started by electric, March 25, 2011, 08:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Just got notified that this cool piece of hardware is now shipping: http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/console/overview.html

Free shipping for a limited time and you save $20 US, so $79.99 US for something that can capture match vids at full HD is a pretty good deal, IMO. Not sure exactly whether this deal is limited to people who were on the "email me when it's ready" list or not, but if any one is interested they should check this out.

Obviously with a product being brand new like this, there isn't much information around as to whether it adds lag to the display when playing - research first before buying!

Edit: Pricing special is definitely for email only - and shipping to NZ is actually $8.99 US... But, I'm pretty sure you can just hit this link and take advantage of it if you want it: http://email.roxio.com/ct/4083039:4900744112:m:1:405238547:A7D3FA677D0605A2143D25798A196CE1
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

Awesome I want to do some research on that for sure.
KOW 2011

amendonz

not sure it captures in full hd....just that it still plays on the tv in hd (i think), also no hdmi..

and its not really a streaming program (although easy enough to stream the capture)

none of that is too important i say get one haha

karizzma

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

electric

Quote from: amendonz on March 25, 2011, 11:49:28 AMnot sure it captures in full hd

You might be right on this - I can't find anything to suggest that it DOESN'T though, but yeah - more research to be done!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Lennysaurus

The only shit thing about it is that it uses component to capture.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero