• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Upcoming releases!

Started by fluxcore, January 15, 2007, 10:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Amazing there is a surge of releases coming to our shores in the next couple of months! Most excellently is the news of Capcom Classics Collection 2 and King Of Fighters XI late Feb/early March. CCC2 famously includes an arcade perfect version of Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo, and KOFXI is the latest (& possibly greatest, according to reports) version of the long running series. *DO NOT* miss these two games, even if you're not familiar with them. PS3, while not even being released, also gets a look in with the mention of Virtua Fighter 5 release for the end of March. Looks to be a good start to the year for fighting gamers!

Also on the way are XBOX 360 and PS2 versions of King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 2, the 3d incarnation of KOF, of which I know (and care) little. But it's still good to have releases!

Apparently the EU version of Capcom Card Fighters for DS has been released as well, which, while not a fighter, is based ON fighters, and is supposed to be pretty fun. Check it out, since you all have DSes! :D

I've also been asked by DaFlash, the admin of http://nintendowii.net.nz/, to inform you all that he has written up an article focussing mainly on Super Smash Bros, and the players in particular, but concerns Console LANs in general within NZ, especially with the release of the Wii. I thorougly support any move to run tournaments in NZ of any kind, and the article is kind of interesting, so give it a read.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness