• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Paewang/Hori Stick 3

Started by karizzma, March 26, 2011, 10:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

QuoteWhen you unpack the Paewang Revolution, it is in Xbox 360 mode by default. This means that when it is first switched on it will expect to be used with an Xbox 360. To use the Paewang Revolution with a PS3 console or PC, simply hold down the Turbo button when you connect the Paewang Revolution to your PS3 console or PC. This will change the default mode of the Paewang Revolution to PS3/PC. If you wish to change the default mode of Paewang Revolution back to Xbox 360 then simply repeat the process by holding down the Turbo button whilst plugging into the Xbox 360 console.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

You can solder the turbo and home button together if you don't have enough buttons on the case pcb.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Nick4now

I also have a FS3 and I think my buttons are starting to fuck up because of Marvel. This game makes smash the shit outta the buttons  ;D R1 isn't working properly even though it's almost never pressed. How hard is it to put in sanwa buttons? Also the button layout for the FS3 is:

L1SquareTriangleR1
L2XCircleR2

If I open it up would it be easy to switch them around to:

SquareTriangleR1L1
XCircleR2L2

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

karizzma

If you are still using the stock setup it would be pretty hard cause the buttons are soldered right to the PCB. No wire in between the buttons and PCB.

Nick4now

Awwww stink so I'd have to get a new PCB too? Stuff that for now.

electric

Quote from: Nick4now on April 14, 2011, 05:04:37 PM
Awwww stink so I'd have to get a new PCB too? Stuff that for now.

Not necessarily, there's a pcb soldered to the back of the buttons - if you swap in Sanwas, you can just get rid of the button PCB and solder the buttons to the main pcb via wires
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Nick4now

Oh cool, sounds too hard for me to pull that off but we'll probably give it a go anyways  :D

electric

This thread has more info: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179535 - the ps3 fighting sticks and wii fighting sticks are identical (in terms of components) as far as I know
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla