• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Games @ Nationals

Started by Rorooze, March 28, 2011, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Whoops am I able to change my vote? I selected CVS2 and Something else... With something else being HF  ;D

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll go with ST  :P

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Lennysaurus

YUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

CVS2!!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Voted for Street Fighter III Third Strike. I really enjoyed playing and watching that game at Nationals more so than Street Fighter IV.

I also voted for CVS2 however thinking about it now I think that should be at a separate old school tournament because I think the player base is too small and it kinda seems too out of the blue.

electric

I'm not going to vote, simply because I think it'd give a false representation of numbers if I did, but I'd def. be keen to watch 3S and CVS2
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Lennysaurus

PAINT THE FEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!! YAH!!!!

originaljulz

Lol I do my best trying to get all the BB players in, but it's a difficult job. They're all lazy or useless. That being said, would be lol to have MK9 in Nats.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

redtie

CVS2 players get entrance music. I bags Shawn Michaels theme

8)

Lennysaurus

Quote from: redtie on March 28, 2011, 08:55:54 PM
CVS2 players get entrance music. I bags Shawn Michaels theme

8)

Bro, mine would be "Flashlight" by Parliament!! Hahaha yeah boi!

CptMunta

Mine's "I just wanna celebrate!" by Rare Earth.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Dafid

Jumping on the entrance music bandwagon... I got Earth Wind And Fire - Getaway

HoneyBadger

I get

THIS IS DA TRUUUUUE LOVE SMOOF MAKIN!
DIS IS DA TRUE LOVE SMOOF MAKIN!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

redtie

You know what would be cool? A marvel combo competition at nats. See who can do the coolest combo by hand.

Get points for:

how many characters you use
Supers used
X factor cancels
Combo count
Damage

That would be cool, no that would be awesome. Kinda like the nba slam dunk comp. Need some judges, I will appoint myself and let you peasants fight for my left and right. But seriously, if this does get approved, I guess I'll need to get a prize or something was thinking about ordering one of the yipes edition brokentier shirts for the winner

http://www.brokentier.com/collections/ifc-yipes-collection.

Nick4now

Quote from: HoneyBadger on March 29, 2011, 02:32:07 PM
I get

THIS IS DA TRUUUUUE LOVE SMOOF MAKIN!

Fuuuuckk you stole my song Smoof! Damn I guess I'll go with any LeeAtArms cover then lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

originaljulz

Quote from: redtie on March 29, 2011, 05:01:11 PM
You know what would be cool? A marvel combo competition at nats. See who can do the coolest combo by hand.

Get points for:

how many characters you use
Supers used
X factor cancels
Combo count
Damage

That would be cool, no that would be awesome. Kinda like the nba slam dunk comp. Need some judges, I will appoint myself and let you peasants fight for my left and right. But seriously, if this does get approved, I guess I'll need to get a prize or something was thinking about ordering one of the yipes edition brokentier shirts for the winner

http://www.brokentier.com/collections/ifc-yipes-collection.

Flashiest combo using all your meter and x-factor etc while doing the least damage should be the best lol. I love those super impractical showy / no damage combos. Desk does a lot of them.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Nick4now on March 29, 2011, 06:24:26 PM
Fuuuuckk you stole my song Smoof! Damn I guess I'll go with any LeeAtArms cover then lol

SHAME YOU ARE NOW

nick4LATERZCUNT
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA