• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Games @ Nationals

Started by Rorooze, March 28, 2011, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckk

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

jsculls

Sweet my votes are in for tekken and 3s gives me a reason to dust it off. Stupid question but Nats r July right?

CrazyMobius

Yes just a week after the release of SSF4AE on consoles! That will be so much fun to watch people getting to grips with the new moves and or characters!

jsculls

sweet lookn forward to my first auckland tourny, will be coming up with a couple wellingtonians

Nick4now

Quote from: HoneyBadger on March 29, 2011, 09:45:05 PM
SHAME YOU ARE NOW

nick4LATERZCUNT

YAHHH THEME SONG MATCH!! Loser has to stand behind the other player during all their cvs2 games and sing this  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

dajiangyou

:D :D :D All of these are nice games! I want to see all of these games.....hahaha

weyden

Capcom vs S.N.K 2 would be sick, it easily my fav fighting game. Oh the memories. My homies from Taranaki would come up to play that, they would all be rocking the ps2 pads too haha damn

Rorooze

Looks pretty even at this stage!

Nick4now

Quote from: weyden on March 31, 2011, 05:53:54 AM
Capcom vs S.N.K 2 would be sick, it easily my fav fighting game. Oh the memories. My homies from Taranaki would come up to play that, they would all be rocking the ps2 pads too haha damn

Tell them to make an NZism account (if they haven't already) and vote for CVS2!  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rorooze

Poll closed, thanks for voting!

geneterror

So 3S and a tie between CvS2 and MK9?
KOW 2011

massi4h

Quote from: HoneyBadger on March 28, 2011, 12:32:13 PM
I think 3S should be a given. 3S and Tekken (if the tekken players come) are two games that players here actually play at a really high level. I think MVC2 should fit here too for the same sort of reasons. Our top MVC2 play is also significantly higher than our other games.

Yeah I agree with Smoof here. So is the poll the complete decider or just a guideline?

Cause no offense but I've never known anyone on here to play CVS2 at a high level other than Lenny (and Ioane and Heb over in aus?), there may be a couple others that can compete but I don't think the tournament will be very high level.

We do have mad T6 players who play at TZ every day and their level is probably the highest level of fighting game we have in NZ. And when I put both the 3s and mvc2 finals on SRK media they were pretty popular.

Also I dunno about MK9, we have no idea what the game will be like and once again before this poll there were about 3 people keen to buy it.

Guess I'm sounding a bit salty on the games I probably won't play, but personally having the games I don't enter actually gives me more time to focus. Just my opinion that T6/mvc2 are our more high leveled games and that's what I think nationals should be playing. Actually, is the main focus for game choices the amount of entries? Cause that's fair enough and probably makes more sense.

Rorooze

Yes, that appears to be the results of the poll. :P

originaljulz

That was still even as.

Btw Rory if BB doesn't make the cut, I still don't mind helping out with stuff. You can't do it all by yourself lol.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!