• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The Fighting Game Cafe

Started by CrazyMobius, March 31, 2011, 11:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Imagine if you will a cafe that sold drinks and snacks and had tables on one side and on the other had nothing but fighting games. Linked cabs of: SSF4 AE, MVC2, Latest Blazblue, Latest Tekken, 3S, Hyper Fighting.

It doesn't exist but wouldn't this be cool?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro like a burger king right next to an arcade or something lol.

It would be mean if it was like a net cafe. Where we could do overnighters for free play kinda thing. And if a cool guy owned it that let us bring our beewahs and bourbino's in like my mates one. And let us smoke inside and shit.

OK it would be cool for me lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on March 31, 2011, 11:41:51 PM
Bro like a burger king right next to an arcade or something lol.

Lol was that an awesomely sarcastic joke? If so, you're the fucking man, Weazzy.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

silver_spoon

I believe the term they used in the bible is "Heaven."
I am terrible.

stereomonkey

Sounds like Sydney university's cafeteria.  Not too sure if they still have all the cabs there but I remember when mvc2 was a main machine.  They had some other fighters as well but I honestly cannot remember what they were, just know that they were all fighters.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

rugdoctor

back in '94 otago campus cafeteria had kof'94. The burgers was great and not too greasy so you can still play. I have fond memories of it in a space invaders woody cabinet.

All your sticks belong to me!

Kim

Check out Mana Bar in Brisbane if you haven't.

Alcohol + Video games

CrazyMobius

Wow sounds cool. I've never been to Oz but yeah I knew someone had to have thought of this idea.